Parcells is ruining this great franchise

SloppyOctopuss

Reaction score
This guy is a has been and it's very clear that coaching has passed him buy, not to mention talent evaluation. How many more years is Jerry going to sit back and watch this crap?

He's wasted valuable day one draft picks on big time bust linemen, first rogers and now peterman. He cut Quincy Carter after this kid led us to the playoffs, and I have never been a QC fan but think about it....Quincy Carter came out before the 2004 season and publicly said this is his team and parcells had to flex his goonish muscle and release him for it. Then he signs a dinosaur to replace him and refuses to play Henson when we were well out of the playoff picture? Henson was a confident young man as well and was ready to make a lot of noise this summer but Parcells scheming prevented it.

I just don't like the direction this team is going anymore, and i'm still paranoid about this whole TO fiasco. The only good moves Parcells has made is bringing in Bledsoe, Ferguson, Terry and Aaron Glenn, other than that his tenure here has been mediorce at best. Henson was the future and that has single handedly been destroyed by Parcells ego!

cowboy4eva

Reaction score
This guy is a has been and it's very clear that coaching has passed him buy, not to mention talent evaluation. How many more years is Jerry going to sit back and watch this crap?

He's wasted valuable day one draft picks on big time bust linemen, first rogers and now peterman. He cut Quincy Carter after this kid led us to the playoffs, and I have never been a QC fan but think about it....Quincy Carter came out before the 2004 season and publicly said this is his team and parcells had to flex his goonish muscle and release him for it. Then he signs a dinosaur to replace him and refuses to play Henson when we were well out of the playoff picture? Henson was a confident young man as well and was ready to make a lot of noise this summer but Parcells scheming prevented it.

I just don't like the direction this team is going anymore, and i'm still paranoid about this whole TO fiasco. The only good moves Parcells has made is bringing in Bledsoe, Ferguson, Terry and Aaron Glenn, other than that his tenure here has been mediorce at best. Henson was the future and that has single handedly been destroyed by Parcells ego!
Lol...
Looking for attention huh?

wileedog

Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:

:lmao2:

burntricersx

Reaction score
Fergueson hasn't done anything spectacular.

Quincy Carter did lead us to the playoffs and I think we all felt he was right for turning around the franchise. He had a drug habit apparently....And frankly, he hasn't done much since his release.

He has done a good job with the defense.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:

Hmm, I must be imagining the fact that the team has increased its talent base to the point that its able to trade players that would otherwise be cut for draft picks.

Or the fact that the defense is literally stacked with young talent.

I was high on Henson early, but the writing has been on the wall for awhile. Its highly unlikely he'll ever amount to much in the NFL.

As far as Quincy Carter....uh, what is he doing right now? He can't even make a CFL roster.

Peterman/Rogers...not happy, but it happens. Better than the Pages, Ekubans, Carvers, Rosses, etc. of yesteryear.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
I know Im being a hypocrite, but lets stop responding to this type of idiocy. Especially from a guy who signed up today to cry about his boyfriend being let go.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
Quincy Carter came out before the 2004 season and publicly said this is his team and parcells had to flex his goonish muscle and release him for it.

Well, finally the reason why Q was released has been revealed.

He said it was 'his team'. :lmao:

hendog

Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:

You're nuts dude!

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
junk said:
Peterman/Rogers...not happy, but it happens. Better than the Pages, Ekubans, Carvers, Rosses, etc. of yesteryear.

For those 2 clowns he has hit on multiple late round picks and UDFAs. Not to mention players, like Proctor(who unseated Peterman), he has brough in from other teams. Like you said junk, the guy has done alot more good than bad.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
This same guy wrote glowing posts about the team after Monday Night's game, then Henson is released and the entire organization is going down the crapper.

Its so funny to see people's reactions to Parcells and the organization based solely on their unbridled man love of Henson.

goshan

Reaction score
How is Peterman/Rogers better than Pages, Ekuban of yesteryear?
At least Page and Ekuban played in games.

SloppyOctopuss

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
Its so funny to see people's reactions to Parcells and the organization based solely on their man love of Henson.

Henson was our QB of the future and it's another 3rd round pick wasted....do we really think that Romo is ready to lead this team?

Drew had a fine campaign over in NFLE and was ready to compete for the starting job this summer, Parcells has altered this franchises history for the worst! He better hope this defense turns out to be the greatest of all time or he will pay the piper for that too.