Parcells is ruining this great franchise

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, he took a 5-11 team, and turned it into a 9-7 team.

Let's pour hot tar and feathers on that devil!!!

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
Drew had a fine campaign over in NFLE and was ready to compete for the starting job this summer

cuckoo_clock_s1.jpg

burntricersx

Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
Henson was our QB of the future and it's another 3rd round pick wasted....do we really think that Romo is ready to lead this team?

Drew had a fine campaign over in NFLE and was ready to compete for the starting job this summer, Parcells has altered this franchises history for the worst! He better hope this defense turns out to be the greatest of all time or he will pay the piper for that too.

No, Romo's not ready to lead this team because it's Bledsoe's team right now. Will be ready to do it in the future...I certain think so by his play this pre-season. If his performance hasn't convinced the rest of his teammates he can play, I don't know what will.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
Henson was our QB of the future and it's another 3rd round pick wasted....do we really think that Romo is ready to lead this team?

Drew had a fine campaign over in NFLE and was ready to compete for the starting job this summer, Parcells has altered this franchises history for the worst! He better hope this defense turns out to be the greatest of all time or he will pay the piper for that too.

Are you for real??

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
This same guy wrote glowing posts about the team after Monday Night's game, then Henson is released and the entire organization is going down the crapper.

Its so funny to see people's reactions to Parcells and the organization based solely on their unbridled man love of Henson.

YOu would think we just cut Aikman in his prime with some of these people, but I am truly enjoying the Henson fanboi's eating a slice of hard, cold reality.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I gone thru several threads today and many more the last week that are either satire and just nonsense.

I thought these types of posts were not allowed. Along with a few others I think it's time to police this crap.

SloppyOctopuss

Reaction score
I can't believe how many of you are turning against Henson and siding with the no good snake that ruined his career as a cowboy. This is truly a sad day, even Drew said himself that he wasn't getting a fair shake here because of Parcells.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
I can't believe how many of you are turning against Henson and siding with the no good snake that ruined his career as a cowboy. This is truly a sad day, even Drew said himself that he wasn't getting a fair shake here because of Parcells.

Hensons gone, he sucked, get over it.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Just when I thought things were winding down for the evening. :eek:

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
Know what they call NFLers who don't get a fair shake because of their coaches? CFLers/Arena Leaguers.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
SloppySeconds,

You do realize the franchise is bigger than one terribly mediocre third string QB? The sun might actually rise tommorrow, who knows.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
You are competing with xDogg and Quickdraw for the most annoying poster on cowboyszone aren't you?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
even Drew said himself that he wasn't getting a fair shake here because of Parcells.

"even", Drew?

I think it's more likely "especially" Drew.

I'm a Henson supporter who is very disappointed things did not work out for him here.

But I could also see he was not able to keep pace with an undrafted free agent QB. Perhaps DH will someday justify the hope many of us had in him. I sure hope he does, but this year he was slated to sit behind not just Bledsoe (who has few more years in him at least), but had lost considerable ground to Romo.

The best thing for both the Boys and Henson is allowing him to get a fresh start elsewhere.

SloppyOctopuss

Reaction score
GTaylor said:
Know what they call NFLers who don't get a fair shake because of their coaches? CFLers/Arena Leaguers.

First Quincy Carter, and now Drew Henson has fallen to Parcell's egotistical sword....and I guarantee that TO is next because that would be the ultimate ego for him to crush before he calls it a career.

I hope Jerrah steps in soon and puts a stop to this crap before it's too late because I want to see another world title while I still have some lead left in my pencil.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
This is truly a sad day, even Drew said himself that he wasn't getting a fair shake here because of Parcells.

Really? Now that changes my mind about the whole thing. And here I was thinking this whole time that Henson just hadn't progressed in three years and that's why he was released. That Parcells...he's such a jerk!

Thanks for clearing this all up for me.