Parcells is ruining this great franchise

thomas_22

Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
I can't believe how many of you are turning against Henson and siding with the no good snake that ruined his career as a cowboy. This is truly a sad day, even Drew said himself that he wasn't getting a fair shake here because of Parcells.

I dont think Many people Are "turning against Henson" not many people ever like him and I for one am Happy He is finally gone

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I feel dumber for having read this thread.
This thread is so bad, I'm looking forward to hearing another one of your negative threads real soon, it'll make me feel alot better.

Bob Dole

Reaction score
Yeah, screw Parcells!

Bob Dole longs for the Dave Campo/Clint Stoerner era to return to Dallas.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Clove said:
This thread is so bad, I'm looking forward to hearing another one of your negative threads real soon, it'll make me feel alot better.

:lmao:

Drlabon

Reaction score
I have never seen this much whinning over a 3rd string quarterback. Does it make sense that the Cowboys would let go of a franchise quarterback and take a 3M cap hit if he really could play???

Waffle

Reaction score
Drlabon said:
I have never seen this much whinning over a 3rd string quarterback. Does it make sense that the Cowboys would let go of a franchise quarterback and take a 3M cap hit if he really could play???
To some...absolutely!

:confused:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Clove said:
all in due time, Clove.

all in due time.;)

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
This guy is a has been and it's very clear that coaching has passed him buy, not to mention talent evaluation. How many more years is Jerry going to sit back and watch this crap?

He's wasted valuable day one draft picks on big time bust linemen, first rogers and now peterman. He cut Quincy Carter after this kid led us to the playoffs, and I have never been a QC fan but think about it....Quincy Carter came out before the 2004 season and publicly said this is his team and parcells had to flex his goonish muscle and release him for it. Then he signs a dinosaur to replace him and refuses to play Henson when we were well out of the playoff picture? Henson was a confident young man as well and was ready to make a lot of noise this summer but Parcells scheming prevented it.

I just don't like the direction this team is going anymore, and i'm still paranoid about this whole TO fiasco. The only good moves Parcells has made is bringing in Bledsoe, Ferguson, Terry and Aaron Glenn, other than that his tenure here has been mediorce at best. Henson was the future and that has single handedly been destroyed by Parcells ego!

dumb post..yawn:lmao2:;)

Kilyin

Reaction score
The Rams are a good football team. Important division win. Okay. I, I can't. I've never been more proud of a group in my life.

Hiero

Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
This guy is a has been and it's very clear that coaching has passed him buy, not to mention talent evaluation. How many more years is Jerry going to sit back and watch this crap?

He's wasted valuable day one draft picks on big time bust linemen, first rogers and now peterman. He cut Quincy Carter after this kid led us to the playoffs, and I have never been a QC fan but think about it....Quincy Carter came out before the 2004 season and publicly said this is his team and parcells had to flex his goonish muscle and release him for it. Then he signs a dinosaur to replace him and refuses to play Henson when we were well out of the playoff picture? Henson was a confident young man as well and was ready to make a lot of noise this summer but Parcells scheming prevented it.

I just don't like the direction this team is going anymore, and i'm still paranoid about this whole TO fiasco. The only good moves Parcells has made is bringing in Bledsoe, Ferguson, Terry and Aaron Glenn, other than that his tenure here has been mediorce at best. Henson was the future and that has single handedly been destroyed by Parcells ego!
ugh that other board going down really killed the quality of posts here. people like you are really killing this great board. Parcells has created a dominant defense, and even though there are some offensive issues, we have the chance to have a really potent offense for the first time in awhile, which is infinitely better than the days of hutch and qc etc.

Waffle

Reaction score
Hiero said:
ugh that other board going down really killed the quality of posts here.

What other board? There really is no other. :cool:

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
Hiero said:
ugh that other board going down really killed the quality of posts here. people like you are really killing this great board. Parcells has created a dominant defense, and even though there are some offensive issues, we have the chance to have a really potent offense for the first time in awhile, which is infinitely better than the days of hutch and qc etc.

agreed

today was the best Parcells concall to date. called it like he saw it, no holds barred.

predict NFC championship, with no T.O., because he sucks and is a loser.

I really don't like to hang around loser's, and neither does Bill. Bill like's smart guys, and T.O hasn't been really smart for 10 years, has he,,,

ohhhhhh the drama, but you watch. he will get way

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hiero said:
Their's another board? ;)

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Slowly this board is becoming Lame like the Ranch Report, Can the Mods do something about threads like this?.