Parcells is ruining this great franchise

Hiero

Reaction score
AmishCowboy said:
Slowly this board is becoming Lame like the Ranch Report, Can the Mods do something about threads like this?.
i sure hope so. we dont need all kinds of special people creating special threads like this, its getting really old. not only are they completely worthless and baseless just as this one is it just creates arguments and makes people angry.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
If having the most depth since the 90's dynasty, being the NFC favorites for the Super Bowl this year, and a defense that will probably rank #1 to #3 this year.... well, if that's ruining the team, then ruin away Parcells! I can't wait to see the final product! :D

the_h0wey

Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
This guy is a has been and it's very clear that coaching has passed him buy, not to mention talent evaluation. How many more years is Jerry going to sit back and watch this crap?

He's wasted valuable day one draft picks on big time bust linemen, first rogers and now peterman. He cut Quincy Carter after this kid led us to the playoffs, and I have never been a QC fan but think about it....Quincy Carter came out before the 2004 season and publicly said this is his team and parcells had to flex his goonish muscle and release him for it. Then he signs a dinosaur to replace him and refuses to play Henson when we were well out of the playoff picture? Henson was a confident young man as well and was ready to make a lot of noise this summer but Parcells scheming prevented it.

I just don't like the direction this team is going anymore, and i'm still paranoid about this whole TO fiasco. The only good moves Parcells has made is bringing in Bledsoe, Ferguson, Terry and Aaron Glenn, other than that his tenure here has been mediorce at best. Henson was the future and that has single handedly been destroyed by Parcells ego!

this has to be the single greatest post in the history of the zone thank you for enlightening all of us
:lmao2:

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
whoever thinks Bill is ruining this franchise is an idiot
WHAT TEAM ARE YOU ALL WATCHING ? I WATCH THIS GOD AWFUL RUNNING GAME WITH NON-BLOCKING OL AND A STATUE FOR A QB . DEFENSE LOOKS GOOD , NOTHING SPECTACULAR . IF YOU WANNA TELL ME HOW GREAT THEY ARE I SUUGEST YOU WATCH THE LAST 8 GAMES FROM LAST YEAR . PARCELLS IS A MORON AND I CANT WAIT TIL HES GONE !!!!!!!!!!:bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT said:
WHAT TEAM ARE YOU ALL WATCHING ? I WATCH THIS GOD AWFUL RUNNING GAME WITH NON-BLOCKING OL AND A STATUE FOR A QB . DEFENSE LOOKS GOOD , NOTHING SPECTACULAR . IF YOU WANNA TELL ME HOW GREAT THEY ARE I SUUGEST YOU WATCH THE LAST 8 GAMES FROM LAST YEAR . PARCELLS IS A MORON AND I CANT WAIT TIL HES GONE !!!!!!!!!!:bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2::banghead::bang2:

here's a trick

hold your breathe till Bill leaves

Hiero

Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT said:
ya writing in caps will help make your point. go find a new team. no team is perfect. do you even realize how gigantic of an improvement its been since before Parcells got here? obviously not.

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
Hiero said:
ya writing in caps will help make your point. go find a new team. no team is perfect. do you even realize how gigantic of an improvement its been since before Parcells got here? obviously not.
YEAH WE WON A COUPLE MORE GAMES A SEASON AND GOT BLOWN OUT IN OUR 1 PLAYOFF APPEARANCE . HELL , U WANT 4 MORE YEARS OF THAT ? HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO OVER RATED IT MAKES ME SICK .:ralph:

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
I know Im being a hypocrite, but lets stop responding to this type of idiocy. Especially from a guy who signed up today to cry about his boyfriend being let go.

thats childish Billy

Hiero

Reaction score
fiveandcounting said:
thats childish Billy
honestly I wish we could have massbans going on, but obviously that isnt gonna happen. and there is no way people avoid this kind of garbage either which is really unfortunate.

Hoov

Reaction score
Mods cant destroy threads like this, the guy is posting his oppinion and he didnt break any rules. I think its one of the worst threads i ever opened up though. I also think he did it just to agitate people and stir up trouble or arguements. there is a difference between debating a topic and fighting with words. he has nothing to debate or he would have made some points for discussion, besides just that he hates parcells. But everytime a poster does this, someone takes they bait and rushes to argue or correct them. the best thing is to just ignore threads like this, though here i am responding to it.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Look the Quincy thing is long dead... however. There might be a tad bit of merit to the "it's my team" and then "cut next day" concerning BP... Parcells was not going to allow a repeat offender of the NFL substance abuse policy to ever publicly declare the team as "his", knowing the repercussions of a third violation.

But that is the only reason why Q could not claim the team as his own. If Q had possibly acted remorseful and actively seeked counseling instead of acting like nothing was going on or wrong... he mighta had a chance to stick, cuz really his play was improving at a drastic rate. Bottom line on this for BP IMO is this: Bill thought Q shoulda kept the low road until he straightened out, and you could hear the undertones after the fact in his PC's if you remember. Q didn't... and bingo he was gone and rightfully so.

As for Drew H.... I'm not sure BP ever really gave him a shot, but who cares as Romo is clearly the better QB and maybe was from the get go.