Parson taking threads from Dak?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
when you put some of these dak stalkers, creepers, worshipers on ignore, this site becomes a lot better. you don't see those stupid dak post every day.
it once was fun laughing at them but now it's just a nuisance now.
I think I'm going to have to resort to this ignore thing. I don't want to, but I like friendly debates, not hostile ones, and there's just no talking to Rocky and his miserable crew.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Anyone else noticed?

Good or bad.......understand the excitement but should we tap the brakes a bit

BTW.....just be clear, I'm NOT advocating more Dak threads. Just an observation....

No Dak is playing good ball and thus the same old critics around here have less to say. If Dak had gone out and played poorly in any of these 2 game we would be seeing ton of threads. As soon as Dak has a bad game, and at some point he likely will have bad day, those same critics will jump up with thread after thread ripping him.

As for Parson I see no need to pump any breaks because I think he will only get better as they season continues, normally for rookies it takes time to adjust to the speed of the game, Parson is not having any issue with the speed and his physical abilities are great so I see this kid only getting better as he continues to gain experience.

phildadon86

Reaction score
How about a thread where all the anti parsons doubters admit they were dead wrong?

Catch why dont you go first?
Lol. I should start that thread since me and you were on board with parsons in November lol

phildadon86

Reaction score
It will happen as soon as he demands a ridiculous contract like his higher profile teammates.
You mean like zach Martin? The guy who doesn’t want to play right tackle. Parsons is down to play as many positions as he can to get on the field for his teammates. Everyone gets mad at Dak and Zeke etc for their contracts. Why aren’t we talking about Martin? Just curious why no one has anything to say about that.

foofighters

Reaction score
Anyone else noticed?

Good or bad.......understand the excitement but should we tap the brakes a bit

BTW.....just be clear, I'm NOT advocating more Dak threads. Just an observation....
So you came on a message that is designed to talk about players and such to stop talking about players?

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
@Rockport was down to flipping a coin. Heads a Dak thread. Tails a Lamb thread. He has now moved from a coin to dice. 1 a Dak thread, 2 a Elliott thread, 3 a Parsons thread, 4 a Lamb thread. 5 a Zach thread.

Rumor has it 6 will be a Pollard thread.

Pretty cool we have about 7 players we can make a highlight reel from including the above and Cooper. Throw in Diggs for 8.
Here ya go:

xq0425__6__chx-2_1014x761.jpg

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You mean like zach Martin? The guy who doesn’t want to play right tackle. Parsons is down to play as many positions as he can to get on the field for his teammates. Everyone gets mad at Dak and Zeke etc for their contracts. Why aren’t we talking about Martin? Just curious why no one has anything to say about that.

When did Zach demand to be the highest paid player in NFL history after having accomplished nothing?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
When did Zach demand to be the highest paid player in NFL history after having accomplished nothing?

Dak is not the highest paid nor did he demand being the highest paid. Mahomes has been the highest paid before Dak got his deal and now Dak is behind Josh Allen who has accomplished nothing

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Would you rank Dak so high based solely off of his stats if he were playing for Philthy, WFT, or the Gnats?

You would say he is tier 2 or lower because he hasn't accomplished anything.

This is the biggest problem with homerism - you slobber all over average talent while they wear the star. But as soon as the star comes off, oh hell........
No one thinks Dak is just average except haters.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

True. I love having Dak, I will not go so far to call him "elite" but I do see him as a QB that can help this team win a championship and if he can string together big season year after year helping his team to challenge for more then I will look at him as "elite"

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

You didn't answer the question....... would you still be propping Dak up if he wasn't a Cowboy? You know you wouldn't, you would be the total opposite of how you view him now.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You didn't answer the question....... would you still be propping Dak up if he wasn't a Cowboy? You know you wouldn't, you would be the total opposite of how you view him now.
Who made you my commanding general? I don't have to answer your stupid question.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think Patrick Mahomes is an overrated. Mr. Hail Mary media lover boy quarterback. They already put Chargers quarterback,in the Hall of Fame before the game even started

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just answer the question for me. Yeah I think , he is solid, and would want him on my team . I’m big for attitude and not throwing your players under the bus. One of the reasons why I like the Giants quarterback. And he’s not that great yet

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I guess the question is. Would you Put him down,so much if he wasn’t a Cowboys quarterback

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who knew this forum had a lot of QB coaches just sitting on the internet arguing with people all day?

Ya'll need to put your skills to work in the real world.
The best place to get information was always on the forum. It was way better than news media outlets. You just have to know who to pay attention to

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
All of Parson's stats are in garbage time.