Parson taking threads from Dak?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dude...
ALL I want for my next birthday is nothing.
Just a real and true Chicago pizza.

Closest I got to the real thing was from Mangia in Austin.
They did it right.

Nobody else, in all the places I've lived have the right concept of a true Chicago pizza.

I might order one from them for my next B-Day. I heard they ship nation-wide.

I remember their delivery cars having giant Godzillas on their roofs!

A small fed 6-8. So awesome.
I’m particular to the thin and crispy Pizza. Panjo’s Pizza in Rockport makes the best in South Texas. But there’s nothing wrong with a deep dish pizza from time to time.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So, check this out. I revamped my QB rankings. I'm not ranking them by best to worst anymore. I've decided to go with a tier style instead because that's easier than saying so and so is better than so and so.

Tier 1: Reserved for the truly elite and requires playoff success: Brady, Mahomes, Rogers, and Wilson

Tier 2: Reserved for the guys that are close and could win, but just haven't yet: Dak, Allen, Jackson, Herbert, Stafford. Tannehill, and Carr.

Tier 3: Reserved for the guys that i'm not sold on, but I think can win if things go perfectly: Cousins, Mayfield, and Murray.

Tied 4: Reserved for everyone else. It doesn't mean they can't move up, but right now I just don't believe in em enough.

Whatcha think?
It’s fair….no disagreement.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So, check this out. I revamped my QB rankings. I'm not ranking them by best to worst anymore. I've decided to go with a tier style instead because that's easier than saying so and so is better than so and so.

Tier 1: Reserved for the truly elite and requires playoff success: Brady, Mahomes, Rogers, and Wilson

Tier 2: Reserved for the guys that are close and could win, but just haven't yet: Dak, Allen, Jackson, Herbert, Stafford. Tannehill, and Carr.

Tier 3: Reserved for the guys that i'm not sold on, but I think can win if things go perfectly: Cousins, Mayfield, and Murray.

Tied 4: Reserved for everyone else. It doesn't mean they can't move up, but right now I just don't believe in em enough.

Whatcha think?
Show’s your ignorance having playoff success as a criteria on whether a QB is elite or not. Thank you for exposing yourself. Again.

plasticman

Reaction score
Since Parsons is capable of playing multiple positions, the Cowboys should make him a quarterback.

There. No more of those pesky threads for you Dak-stabbers.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Since Parsons is capable of playing multiple positions, the Cowboys should make him a quarterback.

They would say he doesn’t pass more than 250 yards per game. They would say he passes for too many 300 + yard games.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

They are training Zeke for that position.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Show’s your ignorance having playoff success as a criteria on whether a QB is elite or not. Thank you for exposing yourself. Again.
Only losers don't care about winning, Rocky.

I guess we know which side you're on, huh?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
We all care about winning. But to judge a QB strictly on win/loss records is naive, ignorant and reeks of stupidity. By the way, our current Cowboys QB has a 43-28 record with some of the worst defenses and special teams in Cowboys history.
Good. That’s why he’s in my tier two. If he gets some playoffs success under his belt I’ll move him up into tier one with the guys that have been there done that.

I appreciate your interest in my rankings. It’s good to know that people care about my opinions.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hey! That's not what I ordered, You can just keep it. My treat.

Or take it to @Corso instead.
Maybe you could step up and be a true bro...
Let me know, should you wont.
Drop a PM. Let's trade! You have access to a real Chicago pizza?
I certainly don't.

I work via trade.
I make hunter's sticks and reg/spec beef jerky.
Should the trade you think be worth it.
Ask @Runwildboys
He'll vouch.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Good. That’s why he’s in my tier two. If he gets some playoffs success under his belt I’ll move him up into tier one with the guys that have been there done that.

I appreciate your interest in my rankings. It’s good to know that people care about my opinions.
Again, you rank on playoff success. That’s ignorant, stupid and just ridiculous. I guess you think that GM’s look at playoff success when judging QB’s coming out of college. Do you see how stupid you look?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Answer post #74 if you have any resemblance of some gonads.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe you could step up and be a true bro...
Let me know, should you wont.
Drop a PM. Let's trade! You have access to a real Chicago pizza?
I certainly don't.

I work via trade.
I make hunter's sticks and reg/spec beef jerky.
Should the trade you think be worth it.
Ask @Runwildboys
He'll vouch.
Worth it!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
when you put some of these dak stalkers, creepers, worshipers on ignore, this site becomes a lot better. you don't see those stupid dak post every day.
it once was fun laughing at them but now it's just a nuisance now.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Anyone else noticed?

Good or bad.......understand the excitement but should we tap the brakes a bit

BTW.....just be clear, I'm NOT advocating more Dak threads. Just an observation....
First of all, let's get away from the concept that there is a finite number of potential threads out there, thus "Parsons threads" are taking away from the number of "Dak threads" out there. OP's of Parsons threads are just as capable of authoring Dak threads with their next post.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Again, you rank on playoff success. That’s ignorant, stupid and just ridiculous. I guess you think that GM’s look at playoff success when judging QB’s coming out of college. Do you see how stupid you look?
You can rank QBs how ever you want, Rocky.

I'll rank them however I want.

Maybe being a leader of men that leads the team to the ultimate goal isn't high on your list of priorities, but it is on mine.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Would you rank Dak so high based solely off of his stats if he were playing for Philthy, WFT, or the Gnats?

You would say he is tier 2 or lower because he hasn't accomplished anything.

This is the biggest problem with homerism - you slobber all over average talent while they wear the star. But as soon as the star comes off, oh hell........