Parson taking threads from Dak?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You mean like zach Martin? The guy who doesn’t want to play right tackle. Parsons is down to play as many positions as he can to get on the field for his teammates. Everyone gets mad at Dak and Zeke etc for their contracts. Why aren’t we talking about Martin? Just curious why no one has anything to say about that.
Talk to em!!!! They don’t hear you….

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Who made you my commanding general? I don't have to answer your stupid question.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

phildadon86

Reaction score
When did Zach demand to be the highest paid player in NFL history after having accomplished nothing?
Martin was sitting out during his negotiations and wanted to be the highest paid guard. He accomplished nothing. So you just proved to everyone here you hate dak. And it seems personal

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Martin was sitting out during his negotiations and wanted to be the highest paid guard. He accomplished nothing. So you just proved to everyone here you hate dak. And it seems personal
It is fairly obvious, he's not hiding it.

Beaker42

Reaction score
@Rockport was down to flipping a coin. Heads a Dak thread. Tails a Lamb thread. He has now moved from a coin to dice. 1 a Dak thread, 2 a Elliott thread, 3 a Parsons thread, 4 a Lamb thread. 5 a Zach thread.

Rumor has it 6 will be a Pollard thread.

Pretty cool we have about 7 players we can make a highlight reel from including the above and Cooper. Throw in Diggs for 8.
Soon Cox for 9 so he’ll need a polyhedral one from his Dungeons & Dragons game. :D:D

Dallasfann

Reaction score
If you trust the way our team drafts then you won't look like a fool as often as if you don't trust the way this team drafts. It really just comes down to that. Haters vs Realistic people. You can hate this team as much as you like but they are pretty good at drafting. That's my theory on it. So when we picked Parsons, all I said was..he must be pretty damn good, I think I'll root for him and give credit to where it's due.