Parsons: Dak should be in the MVP conversation

817Gill

Reaction score
QBs are measured in the playoffs. That was Romos albatross and it is Daks as well. Great game today against a 2-8 team with the worst QB in the league. They could have pulled him at halftime and won this game. Doesn’t change the narrative.
MVP’s are regular season awards. They don’t include playoff performances.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Because even a fool would know that somewhere along in a 12 Win season your QB1 play could possibly be the best in the league?? :laugh: :laugh:
Little hint: just putting the little laugh emojis next to EVERY single one of your posts doesn't make it any better. :laugh:

Have a little discretion with them so it's a little less lame :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's a 17 game season :laugh:

There's going to be quite a few teams with 12 or MORE wins :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So just winning 12 games means NOTHING as far as MVP...especially win we haven't beaten a single good team yet :laugh::laugh:
Did you go to a high school where a C+ student was the valedictorian? :laugh:

"You're QB1could possibly be the best in the league"....all pumped up after he orchestrated a win against the worst team in the league without their QB, and some guy named Danny Devito playing QB.

Even a moron would know not to post something so idiotic. Oh wait...I guess he wouldn't :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Qcard

Reaction score
Little hint: just putting the little laugh emojis next to EVERY single one of your posts doesn't make it any better. :laugh:

Have a little discretion with them so it's a little less lame :laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's a 17 game season :laugh:

There's going to be quite a few teams with 12 or MORE wins :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So just winning 12 games means NOTHING as far as MVP...especially win we haven't beaten a single good team yet :laugh::laugh:
Did you go to a high school where a C+ student was the valedictorian? :laugh:

"You're QB1could possibly be the best in the league"....all pumped up after he orchestrated a win against the worst team in the league without their QB, and some guy named Danny Devito playing QB.

Even a moron would know not to post something so idiotic. Oh wait...I guess he wouldn't :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Blah blah blah...... :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :facepalm:

In the Real World...some dude below has a message for Dak Hater's Fluff

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Olsen said so too. I think Stroud has to be there.
No question about Stroud.......saw him play for the first time on Sunday. I know it's way too early but very impressed. His arm reminds me of John Elway.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Blah blah blah...... :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :facepalm:

In the Real World...some dude below has a message for Dak Hater's Fluff

"Hey....one ofbour guys is KINDA good. HE SHOULD BE MVP!!!!!" LOL

Exactly when was the last time he led a win against a team with a winning record.....that actually had their starting QB in the game?

Qcard

Reaction score
"Hey....one ofbour guys is KINDA good. HE SHOULD BE MVP!!!!!" LOL

Exactly when was the last time he led a win against a team with a winning record.....that actually had their starting QB in the game?
I hope your Season is a slow pain :lmao2: :lmao2:

Swagger

Reaction score
In reality his presence has only been relevant in four games as the team wins the other 5 games even with a practice squad QB like Rush.

Chargers - Prescott played very well and made some good plays. Granted, the Cowboys have a stronger roster and should be winning and he showed up.

49ers - Prescott had a shocker. Mr Irrelevant outplayed him for the second consecutive game. The whole Cowboys team underperformed to compund the issue.

Cardinals - Whole team underperformed but it was disappointing that Prescott couldn't step up and elevate the team to beat the now 2-8 Cardinals.

Eagles - Prescott was excellent until the final two drives when he was unable to close out the game.

It is a weak season so far for MVP but in reality Prescott isn't in the conversation nor will he be an All-Pro but he will be deserving of a Pro Bowl selection.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Murray was the offensive player of the year in 2014 which is about as much as Dak can hope for bc he’s not even in the top 10 of mvp odds.
Dude, seriously, go follow another team since Dak upsets you so much, especially since Dak is not going anywhere anytime soon. He's going to remain in Dallas for at least another 4-5 years. It's been horrible dealing with the constant Dak hate around here the past 7-8 years, and it's going to suck having to deal with it another 4-5+ years. You Dak haters are relentless. Better to follow another team at this point.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, seriously, go follow another team since Dak upsets you so much, especially since Dak is not going anywhere anytime soon. He's going to remain in Dallas for at least another 4-5 years. It's been horrible dealing with the constant Dak hate around here the past 7-8 years, and it's going to suck having to deal with it another 4-5+ years. You Dak haters are relentless. Better to follow another team at this point.
Aw, did I offend you and your pet cat? I’m a cowboy fan. Could care less who wears the uniform.