Parsons: Dak should be in the MVP conversation

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I don't need any of your 'help.' From now on, keep your attitude to yourself. That Air Force Academy part of this game's half-time, I was a Cadet there for a year. Then I served for 23 years in the Army. I can take care of my business quite easy. My Congressional Appointment was from Kika de la Garza during Viet Nam.
First off, in light of Veteran's DAy recently, thank you for your service. I mean that, sincerely. We owe you a great debt of gratitude.

Second, I didn't offer any help and I'm still not offering. I'm suggesting you seek some.
Not sure what your deal is, but you're talking like a crazy man (something bizarre rant about prison shackles around your ankles and not saying homie unless you're from the streets, etc) Ranting like a lunatic and not making a whole helluva lot of sense.

You are certainly free to think what you want of me or anyone else.
However you are not free to attribute statements and opinions to me that I didn't express. Relax dude.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
If he continues at this pace AND beats philly, he'll enter into the discussion. Others may cool off at the same time.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Balls in the air average......20th

MVP of the dink and dunk!
FIRST: This website does not bear out your claim.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing#average-completed-yards

SECOND: He's 3rd in the NFL in completions of more than 20 yards and 4th in yards per attempt.

What he doesn't have is many deep downfield passes (40 yards+), but that means he doesn't have as many of those passes to skew the average, which in turn means he couldn't be dinking and dunking all the time or the average wouldn't be that high.

BTW, did you see dink and dunk yesterday?

Last edited:

Deionindahood

Reaction score
Does Parsons realize that all our wins are against sub .500 teams? The 2 teams we played that have a winning record beat us. Parsons is not the sharpest tool in the shed...

Qcard

Reaction score
Hey...the sky is blue :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey 2+2 = 4. :lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh:
Hey...2+2 = 5. :laugh::laugh:

Hey. :lmao::lmao:
Duhhhhhh. :lmao:

Make stupid pointless posts....add emoji.

Rinse...repeat.

I guess emojis bridge the literacy gap when you just don't have much to add from an intellectual standpoint.
Intellect this... Dak Haters!!

It's been marvelous watching you pound sand... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CCBoy

Reaction score
First off, in light of Veteran's DAy recently, thank you for your service. I mean that, sincerely. We owe you a great debt of gratitude.

Second, I didn't offer any help and I'm still not offering. I'm suggesting you seek some.
Not sure what your deal is, but you're talking like a crazy man (something bizarre rant about prison shackles around your ankles and not saying homie unless you're from the streets, etc) Ranting like a lunatic and not making a whole helluva lot of sense.

You are certainly free to think what you want of me or anyone else.
However you are not free to attribute statements and opinions to me that I didn't express. Relax dude.
You don't understand fully fighting for right and respected ethics and morales for justification.

You have no clue following rules for personal conduct for any of my included I attended the Air Force Academy, as to ethics: I will not lie, steal, cheat...nor tolerate those who do. I was a senior NCO and a NCO for 19 years. Oh, I'll stand my ground and physically. That is under the yoke of being a leader.

Know how to process 100,000 POW's in 3 days? One at a time and 2 hours earlier every last one was trying to kill YOU. Not under the protection and courtesy of right or wrong. That was added by your contribution.

I also served as a court reporter/legal clerk for about 5 years...and even a Custom MP for three.

I'm not a lose cannon and for you to state I need to seek some sort of help and not have a clue on accountability. You here, don't have a clue on understanding.

While attending College, I was hired as a house parent at a local recovery center. I was a member when it first opened in Corpus Christi. That when shock therapy was going strong for 'solutions.' One of my special duty jobs as an NCO, was being my Unit's Drug and Alcohol Adviser for six years. An extra duty. I followed adherence to counseling and progress once a soldier was added to the program. If a member so much as was caught take a single sip while on the program, he was chaptered out of service.

No, I lived a very strict life on accountability as well as adherence to standards and rules. Not a playground rooting for the next football player hero.

Three months ago, I was working as Correctional Facility Officer...no, watch your own my and I don't need advice because you feel I am strict on my stances.

Thanks for noting my service, but my background is very much more extensive and I'm fully accountable for all of my actions.

You were commented to because a lot of my appreciated reasons was being ignored by yourself.

I played on two different Championship teams at the collegiate levels, so I really do understand the sport, leadership, and play on the field. I don't rearrange real effects involving the game and project to things that a younger fan focuses upon instead.

Don't leave drop offs that you are concerned. I don't try and comply with a convenience of ignoring in a conversation.

I don't have problems discussing on the level of the discussion. Don't again label my chosen direction in a debate, as needing help. It doesn't. My eyes are fully open. If YOU can't handle that...stay on your side of the street. I won't stand for another of your own calling me out...you are warned here.

Talk football to me, or let's go... :popcorn:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dak could have won the game on the final drive...and didn't. What's Daks history in clutch games?
I guess he caused the sack and added a penalty when at the 6. At least blame the real facts that happened.

Or simpler for you, just don't enjoy it...

CCBoy

Reaction score
Does Parsons realize that all our wins are against sub .500 teams? The 2 teams we played that have a winning record beat us. Parsons is not the sharpest tool in the shed...
He doesn't have to squeak up to your labeling..

CCBoy

Reaction score
If he continues at this pace AND beats philly, he'll enter into the discussion. Others may cool off at the same time.
Sorry, the facts are that he already is in that discussion...catch up to facts.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak could have won the game on the final drive...and didn't. What's Daks history in clutch games?
I'm not sure game 8 is a "clutch" game, but he led a game winning drive just a couple of weeks ago against the Rams, and if you want to use Philly as a measuring stick since they have been the toughest conference opponent the past number of years, the Cowboys had 3 scores in the 4th quarter to beat Philly last year.

But back to the most recent Philly game, Dak was responsible for a delay of game on that last possession, but he was not responsible for Tyler Smith getting a false start penalty, or Terrence Steele whiffing on a block that caused a sack.

Deionindahood

Reaction score
Yes, I did. What's your point? Just curious...
I'm not sure game 8 is a "clutch" game, but he led a game winning drive just a couple of weeks ago against the Rams, and if you want to use Philly as a measuring stick since they have been the toughest conference opponent the past number of years, the Cowboys had 3 scores in the 4th quarter to beat Philly last year.

But back to the most recent Philly game, Dak was responsible for a delay of game on that last possession, but he was not responsible for Tyler Smith getting a false start penalty, or Terrence Steele whiffing on a block that caused a sack.
When I mentioned "history", I wasn't referencing the 8th game. And if you don't think beating a division leading rival that could have seeding or playoff implications was a clutch game, then I guess we look at things differently.
Look at the post seasons in which Dak has played. Good QBs win tight games. Dak had a delay of game that moved us back. With a game on the line, Dak failed. Dak also stepped out of bounds which cost us points.

Motorola

Reaction score
I'm not sure game 8 is a "clutch" game, but he led a game winning drive just a couple of weeks ago against the Rams...
Against the Rams, the Cowboys were up 33 - 3 at the half, and led by 19 points going into the 4th quarter.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
When I mentioned "history", I wasn't referencing the 8th game. And if you don't think beating a division leading rival that could have seeding or playoff implications was a clutch game, then I guess we look at things differently.
Look at the post seasons in which Dak has played. Good QBs win tight games. Dak had a delay of game that moved us back. With a game on the line, Dak failed. Dak also stepped out of bounds which cost us points.
Do you even understand what happened on that delay of game? Or is it much easier for you just to blame it on Dak?

As for the stepping out of bounds on that 2 point attempt, the LB chasing Dak was faster than him. Had Dak tried to run up towards the goal line, he would not have reached since the trailing LB had already caught up to him. Just a freak step out if bounds by inches.