Twitter: Parsons is expected to play mostly at LBer Sunday

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
They better have him rushing the pass on third and long or it is a giant fail
They will drop him into a hook zone on 3rd and 12 and the QB will be drinking a cup of coffee in the pocket and 7 seconds later throw it to the receiver Anthony Brown is covering and the pass will be complete for the first down or if incomplete there will be a yellow hankie. And you will like it. :)

texbumthelife

Reaction score
You believe taking an LT clone and playing him the majority of time in cover is smart, that we should get rid of Cooper for Gallup, Dak is a GOAT, and Zeke is one of the worst RBs in the NFL.

You legit might have the worst opinions of anyone on this site.

Playing him at LB doesn’t mean he’ll be playing the majority of his snaps in coverage. Not remotely. It means you’ll see him lined up outside both sides and in the middle and likely blitz from everywhere. Quinn isn’t an idiot.

reddyuta

Reaction score
its a better matchup for Parsons vs an undersized RB than an OT.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I dont know what they are doing with him, but whatever it is seems to be working very well considering how well he is doing.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
When someone like Greg Cossell states Parsons is the best Edge Rusher in the NFL right now I think that's where he belongs full-time. If not this season, certainly next
Parsons is so much more than just an edge rusher. He’s played LB most of the year, they just need to continue moving him around.

Last edited:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You were saying?

Did you think you were making a point?

If you reduce Micah's pass rush opportunities for inferior players you should be immediately fired.

He's elite at it. They're not. Where am I losing you?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

If you reduce Micah's pass rush opportunities for inferior players you should be immediately fired.

I said he was still gonna rush the passer ........ you were panicking they were gonna make him a fulltime LB

Did you lose yourself?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score

DEs don’t really get to fake pass coverage and then get matched up 1on1 with an RB for a sack. Having him be able to move around and not have to take on a 330lb tackle every down in rushing and passing situations keeps him fresher. Not too hard to understand.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said he was still gonna rush the passer ........ you were panicking they were gonna make him a fulltime LB

Did you lose yourself?

Well then congratulations for responding with something completely irrelevant to what I was saying. Obviously he would keep rushing the passer but if he rushed less because inferior players were back then that is a problem.

Unless of course, in your infinite wisdom, you prefer inferior players.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DEs don’t really get to fake pass coverage and then get matched up 1on1 with an RB for a sack. Having him be able to move around and not have to take on a 330lb tackle every down in rushing and passing situations keeps him fresher. Not too hard to understand.

And neither is saying if Parsons rushes less because the inferior Lawrence and Gregory are back then that is a problem.

Read it again, Rowdy. If he rushes less because of their return it is a problem.

Simple statement that's 100% correct.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Obviously he would keep rushing the passer but if he rushed less because inferior players were back then that is a problem.

Yet he had one of his best games with those guys back ....... esp Gregory who started and finished the big plays of the game.

Nav22

Reaction score
Well then congratulations for responding with something completely irrelevant to what I was saying. Obviously he would keep rushing the passer but if he rushed less because inferior players were back then that is a problem.

Unless of course, in your infinite wisdom, you prefer inferior players.
You say this as if Parsons has zero value at LB.
:laugh:

The key to this win was stopping the run. Just like I told you people days ago. Taylor Heinicke was never the threat, the threat was Antonio Gibson.

We bottled up Gibson and kicked Heinicke’s butt. You were wrong.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You say this as if Parsons has zero value at LB.
:laugh:

The key to this win was stopping the run. Just like I told you people days ago. Taylor Heinicke was never the threat, the threat was Antonio Gibson.

We bottled up Gibson and kicked Heinicke’s butt. You were wrong.

Yes. I'm wrong that we shouldn't cut back on an elite pass rusher's opportunities to rush the passer so that inferior players can rush.

Please never stop feeding me these gems.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yes. I'm wrong that we shouldn't cut back on an elite pass rusher's opportunities to rush the passer so that inferior players can rush.

Please never stop feeding me these gems.
I seem to recall you fretting over our defensive plan with Parsons because you wanted him to only rush the passer.

Yep, you were wrong. Turns out Dan Quinn knows his unit better than you do.

We moved Parsons all over the field and he wreaked havoc, even in coverage.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I seem to recall you fretting over our defensive plan with Parsons because you wanted him to only rush the passer.

The guy was a complete menace today.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You seem to remember wrong then.

Try to deal in reality when speaking with me.