Twitter: Parsons is expected to play mostly at LBer Sunday

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Look at this play at the 1:01 mark to see just how absurdly more aware Micha is than LVE. He literally has to push LVE out of the way to go make the play

shabazz

Reaction score
They want their TV time too. Do you remember Ed Hochuli? He'd spend 5 minutes explaining a penalty. Go figure his son go's on to screw us on Thanksgiving.

Agree. I would never put a bet on a Cowboys game unless I can see the crew that gonna officiate it.

Another crew led by Jerome Booger is another guy whose crew is flag happy as hell. They destroy the flow of most games.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
For those who don't like Parsons as a moslty edge player, please check out this article:

https://www.dmagazine.com/sports/20...-that-micah-parsons-is-a-generational-talent/

Here is a snippet:

Why stop there? PFF has 20 years of pressure data, so I kept going. In the past 20 seasons, 275 rookies have clocked as many pass-rush snaps as Parsons has this season. Per PRP, again, he ranks … first. The next rookie seasons on that list from 2001-2021 were, in order, Aldon Smith, Joey Bosa, Nick Bosa, Carl Lawson, and Von Miller. Combined number of Pro Bowls so far: 13. There are only six players categorized as linebackers when we use the 20-year sample.

Great article!

Seeing that Parsons ranks 1st out of 275 rookies in the past 20 years at rushing the QB it’s clear that we got a generational talent with the 12th pick.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Don't see why the Cowboys would feel need to truthfully broadcast intentions.

Then again...Jerry.

With Gregory returning and DLaw on the other side it’s pretty obvious what they’re going to do with Parsons. They’ll still give him pass rushing opportunities on passing downs.

Tussinman

Reaction score
This guy thinks it's okay to take an elite pass rusher and limit him to 10-15 pass rush reps because Lawrence and Gregory are better players than Cedrick Wilson and Noah Brown.
Considering 1. Gregory and Dlaw are fringe pro bowl talent 2. Washington's best chance of victory is run game which will be harder to do with Parsons playing mid level and 3. All 3 off them can still rush on obvious pass downs then yeah, why would I have have any issues ?

Fun how things seem okay when you use logic instead of exaggerated petty examples such as "you might as well replace CD with Noah Brown while you're at it"

JeffInDC

Reaction score
o_O
Last year has absolutely nothing to do with this year. Half the starters were out & Quinn wasn't even on board yet. Totally different squad.

If you've watched WFT at all this year you'll see they are following that same philosophy....BALL CONTROL FOOTBALL!!!!! If the Run D isn't ready, it's gonna be a LONG day.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Like those notes you took before the season saying Parsons is a bum and won't start and we'll be disappointed?
Yeah... I'll skip those notes.
RemorsefulJointBlacklab-size_restricted.gif

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Considering 1. Gregory and Dlaw are fringe pro bowl talent 2. Washington's best chance of victory is run game which will be harder to do with Parsons playing mid level and 3. All 3 off them can still rush on obvious pass downs then yeah, why would I have have any issues ?

Fun how things seem okay when you use logic instead of exaggerated petty examples such as "you might as well replace CD with Noah Brown while you're at it"

He's still trying to justify minimizing an elite talent to maximize inferior players.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Don't see why the Cowboys would feel need to truthfully broadcast intentions.

Then again...Jerry.
it was OBVIOUS full DL all back its natural, you weren't fooling anyone. They see the snap counts at each positions with and without our starting DEs for pollard..he also want to be more at LB and rush from the 2nd level..we know it other teams know it.

theres no secrets..smh..

frankly we could use him more at LB to help sloe the run game as well, thats why he was drafted..

blueblood70

Reaction score
You are so stubborn. Okay, I'm going to be watching for that and taking notes. We can compare notes after the game. ;)
you are correct in all the above replies and the point is to have the starting DL and MP all playing together,, would be ignorant not too..

Tussinman

Reaction score
He's still trying to justify minimizing an elite talent to maximize inferior players.
I wouldn't call putting 3 of your 4 best defenders on the field at the same minimizing, especially when the player that's supposedly "being minimized" is being tasked with basically shutting down there best path to victory + can still rush on obvious run downs.

Your acting like there putting Parsons at Free safety to just hang around, he has a huge task this week

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
For me it all depends on the quality and the mood you're in.
Your mood is important.

When I was a little younger my girlfriend boiled up some shrooms and we ate them. After a few hours she left and I woke up the next morning to spotless apartment. During the evening and into the night I cleaned the hell out of my apt. Vacuumed, cleaned all the cabinet dishes, mopped the kitchen floor, washed all the windows, did all the laundry, cleaned the bathroom spotless, rearrange my cloths closet and cleaned out and washed the fridge real good.

I do not remember doing all that until I woke up around 3pm to my apt that was spic and span...clean as hell! Never again.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Oh, okay.

It seemed like you were REALLY adamant about Washington winning on Sunday, but I guess that was BS and you’re actually full of crap.
:lmao2:

Forget staying away from CZ.... let’s talk turkey!

I have a betting account you can use if you’d like to “bet the house” on Washington.

Believe it or not, they’re 4-point underdogs!!!

EASY MONEY, right???? HIT ME UP!!!!!

Knowing you, you would not pay if you lost. lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
I wouldn't call putting 3 of your 4 best defenders on the field at the same minimizing, especially when the player that's supposedly "being minimized" is being tasked with basically shutting down there best path to victory + can still rush on obvious run downs.

Your acting like there putting Parsons at Free safety to just hang around, he has a huge task this week
its not

risens not being serious as usual if he is hes wrong either way..just let it roll..

RS12

Reaction score
FWIW was listening to Greg Cossell on the herd this AM. He has been employed by NFL films for 40 years analyzing game film. Said Micah was "the best pass rusher he has seen on film this year." That says a lot IMO.

Beaker42

Reaction score
You believe taking an LT clone and playing him the majority of time in cover is smart, that we should get rid of Cooper for Gallup, Dak is a GOAT, and Zeke is one of the worst RBs in the NFL.

You legit might have the worst opinions of anyone on this site.
Who’s the LT clone?