Twitter: Parsons is the first player in franchise history with 10 sacks in first 3 seasons

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys are also the most valuable team in sports. Let me know when any of this puts another trophy in the case.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
What’s going on with merriman is he still playing
Retired, towards the end messy issues with injuries and lawsuits alleging assault and battery. I also recall allegations of rape in some nightclub where he was accused of giving a woman the date rape drug and said girl was found dead. Just an all around mess.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Retired, towards the end messy issues with injuries and lawsuits alleging assault and battery. I also recall allegations of rape in some nightclub where he was accused of giving a woman the date rape drug and said girl was found dead. Just an all around mess.
Whut?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Some of y’all’s recollection of Merriman doesn’t comport with the facts. He did get popped for PEDs but he also had significant injuries which derailed his career. He tried playing in 2008 with two torn ligaments and knowing he’d need surgery (which he did) and would be out extended time. He also tore his Achilles and and had chronic calf injuries.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Actually , I was high on Rogers and when he dropped beyond 15 was hoping whether we will make a move , but I think we went Def all the way
Yeah, we did go defense heavy that year. We did need it too.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Unofficial, or course, but Harvey Martin is listed as having 9.0, 7.5 and 9.5 his first 3 years.

Pretty close...

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Hoping Parsons doesn't wear out down the stretch like last year.

Kinda rough for a tweeneie like him to have to lock horns with 340 lb OTs for 4 months.