Twitter: Parsons is the first player in franchise history with 10 sacks in first 3 seasons

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Wasn't Merriman juicing? I remember the arguments online about how we wasted a pick on Ware when we could have had Merriman... ha ha.. Parsons has the chance to be an all time great not just for the Cowboys but for the NFL. Dude is special.
Thank god for parcells that brought us demarcus ware ! Too bad he couldn’t get a ring with us

Kwyn

Reaction score
Pretty lofty stats. There’s still a lot of games to go.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Thank god for parcells that brought us demarcus ware ! Too bad he couldn’t get a ring with us
Actually if I’m not mistaken it wasn’t Parcells shockingly it was….Jerry Jones. Parcells wanted Marcus Spears and preferred Shawn Merriman over Ware. Jerry wanted Ware over Spears and Merriman….of course Jerry won and even was right since Spears was there with the second first rounder.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I remember distinctly before the draft ware shooting up draft boards. Then some people flipping out when we took ware over Merriman. Ware started off his rookie year a bit slow…. And now he’s a HOF.