Twitter: Parsons moving to DE

texbumthelife

Reaction score
So, this moves Micah out of his position and also means more of Jaylon. This is a bed move.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So, this moves Micah out of his position and also means more of Jaylon. This is a bed move.

I disagree that it’s a bad move.

Parsons needs to be let loose on the QB.

After what I saw last week I’m fine on not having him cover as much.

If Jaylon Smith can do anything it’s run sideway and comedown hill.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Give Armstrong and Anea an opportunity! We don't need a LB moved to DE.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Bad move by the staff if its a full time move. Hopefully they are just making a story about nothing, and they just keep moving him around on defense

conner01

Reaction score
I don’t know about this move . Seems it puts him at a disadvantage limiting him . Play the ends you have leave him at LB but move him around send him on blitzes etc . Any chance Cox takes some snaps this game ?
I suspect you see more of LVE and Cox gets more snaps. More snaps for Cox probably doesn’t mean a lot more snaps though

CWR

Reaction score
I asked for adjustments instead of the next man up BS. I'm thrilled Quin is trying this. Can't wait to see how it goes. Sky is the limit for this young man.

quickccc

Reaction score
the more we're moving Parson to the edge ...the more we'll be asking Jaylon to be on the field ... that makes an already suspect defense even more shaky..
Jaylon is the backup middle LB

imagine Jaylon trying to cover RB Ekler in space and man

and why would Cowboys reveal where Parson is coming from ,..which it would have to be from RT with Bulaga out today ... Its not likely effective vs Slater who dealt well vs Chase Young.

i think it's a smoke screen rumor ... move him up middle or at RT

Verdict

Reaction score

I think this move is a mixed bag. Overall, I don’t like the move because it is a great way to get Parson hurt. It’s one thing to have him match up against OTs on 3rd down in passing situations and another to have him facing an OT on every down.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Parsons get three sacks in the first half and get snapped in half in the second half of the game.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Should just run a 3-4 front.

I think putting Parsons hand in the dirt isn’t smart. Plus, now this guarantees Smith starts and plays the entire game.

Parsons was a DE before Penn State. So it’s not like he’s moving to a position he never played. However, he wasn’t facing 300+ offensive lineman that are in the NFL
That’s a much better idea rather than put our top defensive playmaker at high risk for injury. I think it’s insane to play him at DE

DuncanIso

Reaction score
the more we're moving Parson to the edge ...the more we'll be asking Jaylon to be on the field ... that makes an already suspect defense even more shaky..

and why would Cowboys reveal where Parson is coming from ,..which it would have to be from RT with Bulaga out today ... Its not likely effective vs Slater who dealt well vs Chase Young.

if anything, it’s bad news for RGregory.

Micah can dominate the C gap all day.

kskboys

Reaction score

Ooooooh, do not agree. Parsons will run around Slater like a cheetah around a turtle.

reddyuta

Reaction score
terrible move and i can guarantee he will be back at LB next game.