Parsons reminding fans/media

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I am more of a supporter of his than most, but something tells me his contract negotiation may be the toughest Jerry and Stephen have had in a long time. He leaves little doubt about who will call the shots between him and his agent.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Micah Parsons is the most skilled pass rusher in football and offenses fear him, I have zero doubts about that. He is also a liability in the run game who teams target. Micah Parsons is literally everything good and everything bad about the Cowboys summed up in one person.
213 tackles in 50 games.

142 solo tackles

40 sacks

89 QB Hits

7 forced fumbles

Ice cream too cold.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Micah Parsons is the most skilled pass rusher in football and offenses fear him, I have zero doubts about that. He is also a liability in the run game who teams target. Micah Parsons is literally everything good and everything bad about the Cowboys summed up in one person.
very well put

bravo, sir

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I am more of a supporter of his than most, but something tells me his contract negotiation may be the toughest Jerry and Stephen have had in a long time. He leaves little doubt about who will call the shots between him and his agent.

LOL...production is low MFer. What were your stats in the playoffs?

And if you think LT wasn't double and triple teamed you NEED TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK INSTEAD OF PODCASTING!

The Natural

Reaction score
oh-boy.gif

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think his rush skills are a notch above elite, but he can be taken out of games by a talented OC.

I’m not really defending the guy, but his best asset by far is rushing the passer, and that would seem to not have much of a chance to matter a whole lot when down 27-0, and you know the run up the gut is coming but still can’t stop it.

They are soft in the middle, have been the entire time McCarthy has been here at least, and proceed to do nothing about it. Folks can be optimistic all they like about the upcoming season, but I don’t see how the case can be made that they are going to not be run all over. That situation ends up marginalizing what our ball hawking corners can do.

They probably figured they have addressed it by spending a first round pick on Mazi…as if them blowing a draft pick (like all teams do at times) is unfathomable. Maybe the 7th rounder will become a stud. I really don’t know. I’m still waiting for all those cuts other teams were going to make like Stephen and some around here mentioned. Guess what: that’s not coming.

Most teams fix glaring weaknesses that embarrasses them on national tv and gets them bounced at home by a seven seed. Nope, not Dallas. Have to save cap money for the stars, as we wait around while that number increases daily.

They don’t know what they are doing. They just don’t. Either get the team into shape to contend, or tear it down. They are doing neither and it makes no sense.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Most teams fix glaring weaknesses that embarrasses them on national tv and gets them bounced at home by a seven seed. Nope, not Dallas. Have to save cap money for the stars, as we wait around while that number increases daily.

They don’t know what they are doing. They just don’t. Either get the team into shape to contend, or tear it down. They are doing neither and it makes no sense.
Its a conversation probably best suited for a different thread, but this hits the nail on the head.