Parsons Says His Goal This Year Is Winning DPOY

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Here is the entire interview in context.........interestingly he was asked his goals, as in plural. Notice he casually lists over half a dozen but the only one listed/highlighted is "Winning Player of the Year", wonder why. Amazing how the narrative is framed on social media sometimes to make some players seem selfish and some fans go along with them unintentionally. There is nothing selfish about his interview in context.

Micah the Mouth.
Keep it to yourself and practice hard.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Parsons needs to show up in post season. the rest is irrelevant.
This is the message he should have put out.

"My goal is to be as much a force in the latter part of the season as the first part. I want to tip the balance in favour of my team and my teammates with my play. 2024 will be the year Micah Parson becomes much more than he has shown in his first three years".

No talk of personal goals. Just mention of areas for improvement, and talk about your contribution to the team.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
What's funny is I don't even find him an entertaining or engaging personality. He's not funny or insightful like a Charles Barkley type. Honestly he kind of just seems like an azz
I find him to be the classic not too bright but talented athlete who believe fame is the same as intelligence. I can’t stand the guy and hope they trade him. The podcast thing in the prime of his career while he has a demonstrated history of tanking down the stretch is a joke.

How about dem apples!!!