Parsons Says His Goal This Year Is Winning DPOY

HungryLion

Reaction score
I think it’s always been evident that Micah wants to win games. I mean. His desire to win has never really been a question IMO

His decline in productivity late in the season is from overuse and playing too many snaps early in the season. Not because he doesn’t care or doesn’t want to win.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Maybe he will have a top 100 podcast too. What a guy. More focused and best shape of his life.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
No. But you can strive to be the best at your position without having expectations of winning DPOY. It would be silly, for instance, for Mazi Smith to come out and say his goal this year is to win DPOY. But for a player who is in that conversation to say it is perfectly reasonable.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Staubacher

Reaction score
Maybe he will have a top 100 podcast too. What a guy. More focused and best shape of his life.
What's funny is I don't even find him an entertaining or engaging personality. He's not funny or insightful like a Charles Barkley type. Honestly he kind of just seems like an azz

plasticman

Reaction score
Would Parsons be willing to settle for Super Bowl MVP?

I would be more impressed with those ramifications.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty much sums up the Dallas Cowboys. Its a collection of individuals focused on their own personal goals not a team.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Could you imagine any qb stating their goal was to win mvp. Smh. Parsons sounds like he needs to grow up.