Parsons to Cowboy fans: I love yall, I will be better

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So you admit to have bought in this past season?
yeah just a little then I counter it with my typical negative energy because I see the BS happening, get bashed, but hey it is what it is. Been a tough span of years with not much success

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Jerry doesn't care as long as the jersey sells and he gets talked about on sports shows. shrugs. it is what it is. He'd probably pick Joseph back up if he had more hints of murder on the news.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That’s the main emphasis of my interviews if I’m the Jones. What is your plan with Micah.
Not sure the Joneses would be able to figure out whether it's a good plan or a bad one.

Rayman70

Reaction score
only thing lacking for Micah is a safe space and a puppy. Hes achieved full on butt hurt loudmouth and underachiever. Its sad too, because he started his career out so much different. Hes devolving before our eyes and I hate what he's becoming. As u can tell, I am a crusty middle-aged guy and the gen z type of player and fan is hard for me to accept.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
His favorite word. Someone must have hated him a lot when he was growing up...if he ever does.
Lol he never will. He should just go root for a new team with fans who do nothing but rah rah every player and every move the organization makes. Because apparently that justifies his fandom? Or maybe the alcohol has altered the perception of reality. Whatever it is, he’s a sad individual.