Twitter: Parsons tweet a sign of a locker room dividing?

Jayinem

Reaction score
Uh oh Micah, you better watch out or the Dallas Prescott fans aren't going to like you anymore.
C2MK5lZ.jpeg

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
I think it's the right thing, you can't cover the sun with one finger, there must be pressure to start cleaning, Dak has been here for 7 years and it's clear that he's not improving, many can be amazed from the numbers, but the numbers don't help you Critical moments, they don't help decide games, but the ability to execute plays is what defines him, and Dak obviously doesn't have the ability to carry the team, Dak must leave for the good of the team and him.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I think that would be a huge step forward for the Dallas locker room to have some leadership that demanded everyone play to a standard. We haven't had that in a loooong time.
Leaders don't post this stuff on Twitter for the gratification of heart reacts and baiting the media. Look, I am not a fan of Dak....but he's not going anywhere, the last thing you want to do is divide a locker room against your QB AND give more ammo to the media. Parsons has done this garbage all season, he has no idea when to just silence himself.

As I said in my last post, I hope Parsons remembers this tweet when his time comes for contract negotiations. Send word to his agent that you want the most team friendly deal...you know, because winning is all that matters.