Twitter: Parsons tweet a sign of a locker room dividing?

starfan1

Reaction score
Absolutely not.

Some things need to be said and if anyone has earned the right to say these things it’s him.
watch him come out and apologize.Micah isnt a fan hes a plyer if things like that need said they need said in house.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Well his teammate is the reason we lost, so screw it. Call him out
And that teammate isn't going anywhere, he has to see him next season.

Also, the last thing a player should do is talk about another players money. QB position getting paid team breaking contracts is not on Prescott, it's the problem with owners and their desperation. Like I mentioned in my last two posts, if Micah has an issue with players trying to get the most out of what their owners are willing to offer - then I better see Micah taking the most team friendly deal we've ever seen an elite player take. He'll soon be taking a good chunk of our cap soon as well.

starfan1

Reaction score
..the guy wants to win. He already has 2 wasted opportunities. This year was serious blow.
I bet he does. It still needs to stay in house. diggs deserves blame as well. So does the Moore. And he was pretty quiet when the defense gave up the lead in jax or Green Bay. fans that cant stand Dak probably eat that tweet up but it was dumb Dak isnt going anywhere

gmb1

Reaction score
Leaders don't post this stuff on Twitter for the gratification of heart reacts and baiting the media. Look, I am not a fan of Dak....but he's not going anywhere, the last thing you want to do is divide a locker room against your QB AND give more ammo to the media. Parsons has done this garbage all season, he has no idea when to just silence himself.

As I said in my last post, I hope Parsons remembers this tweet when his time comes for contract negotiations. Send word to his agent that you want the most team friendly deal...you know, because winning is all that matters.
I hope Parsons leave so the Cowboys can continue to live in mediocrity while he hoists up a Lombardi trophy elsewhere.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Dak doesn't know how to read a room. Promising less INTs in the future when he lead the league despite missing 5 games, promising we would get past the divisional round in the future. There's so many factors that go into that you literally can't guarantee it'll happen. Maybe if you're Mahomes who does it every year you can, not Dak who never has. Sometimes it's better to just say nothing or just take the blame and don't make any promises you can't keep.

:facepalm:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Leaders don't post this stuff on Twitter for the gratification of heart reacts and baiting the media. Look, I am not a fan of Dak....but he's not going anywhere, the last thing you want to do is divide a locker room against your QB AND give more ammo to the media. Parsons has done this garbage all season, he has no idea when to just silence himself.

As I said in my last post, I hope Parsons remembers this tweet when his time comes for contract negotiations. Send word to his agent that you want the most team friendly deal...you know, because winning is all that matters.
Heart reacts don't move your needle?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
watch him come out and apologize.Micah isnt a fan hes a plyer if things like that need said they need said in house.
I disagree simply because the organization is held more accountable when a guy like Micah makes this public.

The Cowboys need big big change and Micah is the guy who needs to be the face of this franchise. Not Dak.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Can Micah start with Diggs' tackling performance first......if we're going there?
Or maybe how the supposed best defensive player in the league got stonewalled against Trent Williams.

Williams allowed 1 pressure when Parsons was lined up in front of Williams out of 15 snaps. Simple fact is, the vet owned him.

starfan1

Reaction score
It's Aikman calling out Switzer fir the world to see
Youre point is well taken but the dude had 2 rings under his belt at that point maybe 3 I cant remember if that was 95 or 6. Micah hasnt done that yet.