Twitter: Parsons tweet a sign of a locker room dividing?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
HOF TE… Not at that point. He wouldn’t come off the field long enough to develop another. After watching Dak turn it on and dice up playoff teams and then blowing games he could have won I can’t disagree. But once they took designed runs out of Daks game I knew this may happen. And now Elliot is not the RB he was. And Pollard will never be what Elliot was. Time to rebuild and put more talent around Dak or get a rookie qb. But Dak has a no trade clause. Get a rookie and watch him struggle and back in cones Dak for a 8 game streak and get to the playoffs and…
Rebuilding around Dak only will lead to failure.

It's time to just accept what he is, realize that you can't put enough around this guy to succeed with him, and cut your loses and start getting ready for a new guy.

Losers will always find a way to loser.

starfan1

Reaction score
Do you mean the CYA follow-up tweet? Yeah, okay. Parsons called out Dak just as much as the Cowboy's own twitter account called out Dak......sucks that for some Dak is finally being held accountable.
Dak has always been accountable sometimes fairly sometimes not so much just like romo and you can scroll up through this thread and see his follow up tweet. Just you guys are making something it isnt but thats nothing new. Clearly it is interesting and factual that the best opportunity to win a CHAMPIONSHIP IS WITH qb ON ROOKIE DEAL. That is nothing new that isnt a knock on dak thats the truth. Its not the only way to do it as there are examples of it being done with second contract guys as well

That didnt happen with the cowboys and now they are tied to dak only 1 option left. Fill the gaps for the next 2 years and then let him walk

In the mean time buckle up he isnt going anywhere

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
What does hurts have to do with dak putting 40 on their defense?
Correct and that was maybe besides tampa daks best offensive game the year but he’s not consistent enough to do it week in and week out. I’m not even sure what you’re arguing.

The front tried desperately to bring in obj, cooks and then settled on Ty. If they didn’t think they needed more weapons or to upgrade the secondary why would they do that?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak has always been accountable sometimes fairly sometimes not so much just like romo and you can scroll up through this thread and see his follow up tweet. Just you guys are making something it isnt but thats nothing new. Clearly it is interesting and factual that the best opportunity to win a CHAMPIONSHIP IS WITH qb ON ROOKIE DEAL. That is nothing new that isnt a knock on dak thats the truth. Its not the only way to do it as there are examples of it being done with second contract guys as well

That didnt happen with the cowboys and now they are tied to dak only 1 option left. Fill the gaps for the next 2 years and then let him walk

In the mean time buckle up he isnt going anywhere
Every single thing I've heard and read since that tweet have said the same thing.

Micah threw shade.

What Micah said he meant and it 100% is a shot at Dak. If it wasn't his agent wouldn't have got in his ear and told him to "clarify" his tweet and make it better because it's not a good look for him.

starfan1

Reaction score
Well yeah, I'm sure that's not just a damage control tweet right.
did you talk to micah? and nothing he said in his tweet is wrong statistically taking advantage of a QB on his rookie deal has led to more deep playoff runs. he was also responding to a buffalo presser talking about Cincy presser talking about burrow and chase both on rookie deals.

Have to stink before you can get to that point (paraphrasing)

He didnt say dak stinks like you guys want to make it.There isnt division in the locker room like you guys wish there were. Buckle up theres more to come.

And dont let me replys to you deniers give you the impression that Im against replacing dak. It doesnt have to be this or that. I just dont want to go backwards and thats possible. You guys think all you need to do is swap out the QB and everything is fixed but its more than that with this team

starfan1

Reaction score
Every single thing I've heard and read since that tweet have said the same thing.

Micah threw shade.

What Micah said he meant and it 100% is a shot at Dak. If it wasn't his agent wouldn't have got in his ear and told him to "clarify" his tweet and make it better because it's not a good look for him.
that is because you have a bias and you hear with only 1 thought process. Like i said the tweet mean zip there isnt locker room division. Do you think the players frequent the zone and maybe if you say it enough times it will flare up? nothing he said in the tweet is wrong but it desnt mean its a knock on dak and I dont think dak would even think it was. Its factual that QBs on rookie deals have best shot statistically and you have to stink for a couple years to draft the talent necessary.

Micah was simply responding to a presser in buffalo talking bout the cincy team and why they are so good.

Nothing to see here Next!! troll on

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys own twitter feed blamed Dak. So, Micah is not alone on an island here blaming Dak. He is in lock step with the media arm of the cowboys organization. But the overall narrative here is the same after every loss.: ..............It is not anyone fault. The loss was just a bad day at the office and we are rolling it back again next year.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
that is because you have a bias and you hear with only 1 thought process. Like i said the tweet mean zip there isnt locker room division. Do you think the players frequent the zone and maybe if you say it enough times it will flare up? nothing he said in the tweet is wrong but it desnt mean its a knock on dak and I dont think dak would even think it was. Its factual that QBs on rookie deals have best shot statistically and you have to stink for a couple years to draft the talent necessary.

Micah was simply responding to a presser in buffalo talking bout the cincy team and why they are so good.

Nothing to see here Next!! troll on
I have a bias, but you don't?

You're one of the most vocal Dak supporters here but you don't have no bias, right?

Micah was throwing shade and anyone that doesn't have Dak blinders on sees it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys own twitter feed blamed Dak. So, Micah is not alone on an island here blaming Dak. He is in lock step with the media arm of the cowboys organization. But the overall narrative here is the same after every loss.: ..............It is not anyone fault. The loss was just a bad day at the office and we are rolling it back again next year.
The Dak over Dallas fans are waiting for someone to get in the Twitter teams ear and change the title so they can say that it was taken wrong and wasn't really throwing shade at Dak.

starfan1

Reaction score
I have a bias, but you don't?

You're one of the most vocal Dak supporters here but you don't have no bias, right?

Micah was throwing shade and anyone that doesn't have Dak blinders on sees it.
anyone that dont think like you has a bias. Im just not about making this all about dak because its more than that. You dont see me creating thread after thread.Thats YOU. I do tend to rebutt some of youre BS because youre a troll. Throughout the course of the season you are exactly what makes this place suck at times

That said occasionally you come up with a decent post. This thread it isnt one of them NOTHING to see here!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
anyone that dont think like you has a bias. Im just not about making this all about dak because its more than that. You dont see me creating thread after thread.Thats YOU. I do tend to rebutt some of youre BS because youre a troll. Throughout the course of the season you are exactly what makes this place suck at times

That said occasionally you come up with a decent post. This thread it isnt one of them NOTHING to see here!
Why would you create threads about Dak?

You're all in on Dak and support him being our QB. I don't expect you to be critical of him.

starfan1

Reaction score
Why would you create threads about Dak?

You're all in on Dak and support him being our QB. I don't expect you to be critical of him.
You dont get it do you? Its not the content its the frequency that makes you the troll you are. You do it to get a rise out of folks . And Dak is the QB of the cowboys and i support him but not without the knowledge that hes flawed. There are many flaws on this team hes not the only one.

His inconsistency can be infuriating at times. That said until they fix a few other things it will remain an issue. If they put cooper rush out there next year Id support him as well I just know hes even more limted than dak. Buckle up we got 2 more years. all youre threads dont change that troll!

you see Im not a SB or bust fan and i havent been for awhile now. Im a week to week enjoy it the best I can fan. this season to me was fun. If we made it to SB I would have been ecstatic but we didnt so I move on. but 12-5 and 1 win is better than the 8-9 you predicted. I was 12-5 or 11-6 cant remember which and as season progressed it looked like 2 and done. never once did i feel we were going to win it all without some huge breaks

If there was a presser this week announcing a trade and dak was gone Id lose 0 sleep.. If they cleaned house of posters like you well i think id drink a cold one and i havent done that since 94. as long as jerry is in charge we will be relevant just not dominant.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You dont get it do you? Its not the content its the frequency that makes you the troll you are. You do it to get a rise out of folks . And Dak is the QB of the cowboys and i support him but not without the knowledge that hes flawed. There are many flaws on this team hes not the only one.

His inconsistency can be infuriating at times. That said until they fix a few other things it will remain an issue. If they put cooper rush out there next year Id support him as well I just know hes even more limted than dak. Buckle up we got 2 more years. all youre threads dont change that troll!

you see Im not a SB or bust fan and i havent been for awhile now. Im a week to week enjoy it the best I can this season to me was fun. If we made it to SB I would have beeen exctatic but we didnt so I move on. but 12-5 and 1 win is better than the 8-9 you predicted.

If there was a presser this week announcing a trade and dak was gone Id lose 0 sleep.. If they cleaned house of posters like you well i think id drink a cold one and i havent done that since 94. as long as jerry is in charge we will be relevant just not dominant.
You think because Dak has a star on his helmet that you're required to support him?

He sucks and you should expect better.

Protecting Dak just because he's a Cowboy doesn't make you any better of a fan than anyone that wants Dak gone.

The only thing that would change for me if Dak is gone is I no longer have to talk about that bum being the weak link on my Cowboys.

starfan1

Reaction score
You think because Dak has a star on his helmet that you're required to support him?

He sucks and you should expect better.

Protecting Dak just because he's a Cowboy doesn't make you any better of a fan than anyone that wants Dak gone.

The only thing that would change for me if Dak is gone is I no longer have to talk about that bum being the weak link on my Cowboys.
not at all Im just well aware that he isnt the only issue and i dont think or feel being a fan like you is beneficial. do you change anything by youre constant diatribe?do you think jerry comes on here and see your trollsih crap and says damn i need to get rid of dak.

Again its not the content its the frequency.

you are to just like rocky who is equally annoying the other way. Or CR with his zeke stuff. That being said I have admitted that occassionally i get sucked into it as well Im not perfect by any stretch. you may be a really cool dude away from this site but on here youre just annoying troll who depending on my mindset any particular day i may have dialog with. anyway I can let us get back on thread content

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
not at all Im just well aware that he isnt the only issue and i dont think or feel being a fan like you is beneficial. do you change anything by youre constant diatribe?do you think jerry comes on here and see your trollsih crap and says damn i need to get rid of dak.

Again its not the content its the frequency.

you are to just like rocky who is equally annoying the other way. Or CR with his zeke stuff. That being said I have admitted that occassionally i get sucked into it as well Im not perfect by any stretch. you may be a really cool dude away from this site but on here youre just annoying troll who depending on my mindset any particular day i may have dialog with. anyway I can let us get back on thread content
He was the main reason we're not playing this weekend.

If we got just decent play from him Sunday we win that game.

starfan1

Reaction score
He was the main reason we're not playing this weekend.

If we got just decent play from him Sunday we win that game.
I wont disgree with that but he wasnt the only reason like you like to state. perhaps decent play overcomes the other things. Does 50 threads of BS change anything moving forward? I think you are just so dead set on this schtict of yours that you wouldnt change now for anything. You are about attention you thrive on it.

you act like once dak is gone you would be thrilled when i think you would be dissapointed because you wouldnt get any attention.

Zman5

Reaction score
Yeah, all ado about nothing when after the game Parsons called out the 2 turnovers as the reason Dallas lost and now he is tweeting yet again about Dak.....
Translation: "I'll only believe the tweets that I want to believe and ignore the other tweets."

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Correct and that was maybe besides tampa daks best offensive game the year but he’s not consistent enough to do it week in and week out. I’m not even sure what you’re arguing.

The front tried desperately to bring in obj, cooks and then settled on Ty. If they didn’t think they needed more weapons or to upgrade the secondary why would they do that?
What didn't you understand about obj not able to play. Do you even pay attention to this team? Or you just think you know it all?