Twitter: Parsons tweet a sign of a locker room dividing?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dak has always been accountable sometimes fairly sometimes not so much just like romo and you can scroll up through this thread and see his follow up tweet. Just you guys are making something it isnt but thats nothing new. Clearly it is interesting and factual that the best opportunity to win a CHAMPIONSHIP IS WITH qb ON ROOKIE DEAL. That is nothing new that isnt a knock on dak thats the truth. Its not the only way to do it as there are examples of it being done with second contract guys as well

That didnt happen with the cowboys and now they are tied to dak only 1 option left. Fill the gaps for the next 2 years and then let him walk

In the mean time buckle up he isnt going anywhere
Why do you guys that support Dak always pivot to Romo? Inferiority complex?

I would figure even you supporters would grow tired of Dak "taking responsibility" for his piss poor play.....it's like deja vu all over again with him after 7 seasons.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Translation: "I'll only believe the tweets that I want to believe and ignore the other tweets."
Translation: Parsons called out Dak right after the game as did the Cowboys own twitter account....that's what is to be believed.

Zman5

Reaction score
Translation: Parsons called out Dak right after the game as did the Cowboys own twitter account....that's what is to be believed.
So you want to ignore the tweet where he said he didn't call out Dak?

Are you calling Parsons a liar?

hopemsu

Reaction score
he isnt elite, but football is won and lost in the trenches. We couldnt run the ball, 76 yards and Dak had almost 1/3 of that total scrambling. Only 1 receiver had what's considered good separation all year long and that was Lamb. San Francisco had 1 driver that was clearly better than anything we put together, San Fran was running and passing at will on that 1 drive, and it too was the difference in the game.

List the players or units, and tell me why we shouldve won that game.

Offenisve line : San Fran is better
Defensive line: San Fran is better
Defense overall: San Fran is better
Receivers: San Fran is better
Running back: San Fran is better

Dak is responsible for overcoming all of this??? i get he had a bad game, but lets not act like our offensive line played well or we had a running game.

starfan1

Reaction score
Why do you guys that support Dak always pivot to Romo? Inferiority complex?

I would figure even you supporters would grow tired of Dak "taking responsibility" for his piss poor play.....it's like deja vu all over again with him after 7 seasons.
well frankly because they are the exact same QB. Why do you guys that cant stand dak forgive Romo for the exact same things? I am tired of his inconsistency in the biggest moments for sure just as I was romo. I just dont think its just him and I dont think thread after thread of the el torro poo poo in here is going to change things in anyway shape or form.

I also know its a contract we arent getting out of. I think some of you just do it to troll . honestly I dont care what they do because I am not a SB or bust fan. dak being the QB and contributing to a 12-5 record in back to back seasons is a joy for me. Unfortunately he also contributes to the early exits. so if he left it wont bother me at all as long as we dont get worse

You guys want to make the blame singular but its not.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
What didn't you understand about obj not able to play. Do you even pay attention to this team? Or you just think you know it all?
What are you talking about ? The cowboys aggressively pursued obj. He couldn’t play because he wasn’t nearly ready but the cowboys pursued him bc he could help at a position they greatly saw as needing help. They pursued brandin cooks who also is a wide receiver as well.

You make no sense and yet you question if I watch the team? If the cowboys felt they had enough offensively why did they pursue multiple wide receivers? And ultimately brought in Hilton?

hopemsu

Reaction score
What are you talking about ? The cowboys aggressively pursued obj. He couldn’t play because he wasn’t nearly ready but the cowboys pursued him bc he could help at a position they greatly saw as needing help. They pursued brandin cooks who also is a wide receiver as well.

You make no sense and yet you question if I watch the team? If the cowboys felt they had enough offensively why did they pursue multiple wide receivers? And ultimately brought in Hilton?
Because we have 1 receiver all year that could get any separation, that is even remotely considered good by NFL standards, and that was Lamb.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Because we have 1 receiver all year that could get any separation, that is even remotely considered good by NFL standards, and that was Lamb.
That’s exactly my point. That you understand and that I’m trying to get this other guy to comprehend

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

They did and when they finally met they found out he couldn't play. Injury wasn't healed

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
They did and when they finally met they found out he couldn't play. Injury wasn't healed
Oh my god….are u slow? I know that. The story is that they were pursuing wide receiver help because the offense lacked weapons and playmakers despite gaudy stats

My3Sons

Reaction score
he isnt elite, but football is won and lost in the trenches. We couldnt run the ball, 76 yards and Dak had almost 1/3 of that total scrambling. Only 1 receiver had what's considered good separation all year long and that was Lamb. San Francisco had 1 driver that was clearly better than anything we put together, San Fran was running and passing at will on that 1 drive, and it too was the difference in the game.

List the players or units, and tell me why we shouldve won that game.

Offenisve line : San Fran is better
Defensive line: San Fran is better
Defense overall: San Fran is better
Receivers: San Fran is better
Running back: San Fran is better

Dak is responsible for overcoming all of this??? i get he had a bad game, but lets not act like our offensive line played well or we had a running game.
Dak lost the game. Take away those two interceptions, and the Cowboys win.

SF OL was abused by the Dallas DL.

Micah was spot on.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Dak over Dallas fans are waiting for someone to get in the Twitter teams ear and change the title so they can say that it was taken wrong and wasn't really throwing shade at Dak.
Well, that ship has sailed. Im sure somebody in the cowboys twitter department is going to lose their job. Heck, if Amari Cooper can't get away with throwing shade, some 22 year old tweeting has no chance.

glimmerman

Reaction score
1 pick against a very good playoff team can happen. Especially when you run the ball 15 times in the playoffs and throw over 35. The one in the red zone on a 2nd and 2 was costly. He could have ran the ball. Or Dak should have ran it himself. If Dak was changing plays to pass plays then the players would know and I could understand being down on him.

hopemsu

Reaction score
Dak lost the game. Take away those two interceptions, and the Cowboys win.

SF OL was abused by the Dallas DL.

Micah was spot on.
There was 1 drive where our defense couldn't buy a stop without a penalty, Purdy had all day to throw (Dak wouldve loved getting 1/4 of that time) and their run game was getting 8 yards a carry. Wish Micah hadn't taken a break on that series.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Actually, Parsons said it wasn't about Dak, and that he's going to want to get paid, too.

My3Sons

Reaction score
There was 1 drive where our defense couldn't buy a stop without a penalty, Purdy had all day to throw (Dak wouldve loved getting 1/4 of that time) and their run game was getting 8 yards a carry. Wish Micah hadn't taken a break on that series.
The Dallas Defense gave up one TD when Dak was handing them momentum and good field position.

Any fan with a lick of common sense can see Dak lost that game. Dak even said it. Micah blamed the picks(that Dak threw).

But you blame the OL and DL??? OK:muttley:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

Because they needed depth. That's what ty was depth. Until the niner game ty rarely played. When they needed speed he went in. Ty Hilton is who we was with the colts his last few yrs. A guy who couldn't beat coverage anymore. He's always been a 1 trick pony

hopemsu

Reaction score
The Dallas Defense gave up one TD when Dak was handing them momentum and good field position.

Any fan with a lick of common sense can see Dak lost that game. Dak even said it. Micah blamed the picks(that Dak threw).

But you blame the OL and DL??? OK:muttley:
im blaming the whole team, Dak included. Dak should say he is to blame, he is the face of the team, I wouldn't have it any other way. But our defense had 1 really bad series, our offensive line didn't play well all game, as the stats show with our run game. Dak's pockets were collapsing quickly most of the time. I blame the whole team.

My3Sons

Reaction score
im blaming the whole team, Dak included. Dak should say he is to blame, he is the face of the team, I wouldn't have it any other way. But our defense had 1 really bad series, our offensive line didn't play well all game, as the stats show with our run game. Dak's pockets were collapsing quickly most of the time. I blame the whole team.
Our OL has led the way for a great year. The Cowboys had a pro bowl RB and WR. Zeke averages nothing a carry while Pollard is a star.

Meh, I give up. Your right, this game is an outlier. Dak has been good. The other 21 guys are to blame when he throws it to the wrong jersey.