Twitter: Passes intercepted this season

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
I sure would of liked to see the Cowboys land Fitzpatrick from the Dolphins instead of the Steelers getting him he has 5 by himself. Also was interested in Juan Thornhill he has 2 as a rookie I’ll take that over whatever Hill has done. Cowboys just don’t seem to draft guys who are ball hawks.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Cowboys had the right idea with Rob Ryan even if he wasn’t the right guy. NE uses some of his concepts—amoeba fronts, heavy man coverage, etc.

When Rob didn’t work out, Jerry ran back to the same old thing he knew, which isn’t viable today.
Cant run that scheme without a great secondary

That’s why Rob succeeded in talking jerry in to that lunatic trade up from Mo Clai.
Brutal

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I sure would of liked to see the Cowboys land Fitzpatrick from the Dolphins instead of the Steelers getting him he has 5 by himself. Also was interested in Juan Thornhill he has 2 as a rookie I’ll take that over whatever Hill has done. Cowboys just don’t seem to draft guys who are ball hawks.

Thought we would get in on him. He is balling out for the stealers.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Only guys with ball skills are Woods and Lewis.

I’m depressed at the thought of being stuck with Awuzie for 1-2 more seasons.

While Jones is a good coverage corner, he’s literally got zero instincts to make game-changing plays. Seriously. Think through the last 4 years - how many “wow plays” has he made? I can’t think of even one, unless you count when he popped his own knee cap back into place after he dislocated it on the field

EJK24

Reaction score
Its tough getting an INT blind folded or with your eyes never looking for the ball I guess.

DeliriousVeneratedIcelandicsheepdog-size_restricted.gif

Chrispierce

Reaction score
At least it’s one thing Dallas is consistent on defense with,albeit at winnings expense. But I can hang my hat on knowing that beforehand,and therefor gives me the luxury to focus more on other bad things we do well.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
You’ve gotta really try hard to not accidentally intercept 4 passes in a season, on tipped balls alone. This is an epic amount of fail.
That’s what I keep saying...just by the law of averages you’d think by plain dumb luck,you’d at least have 6 at this point. Not them though....that’s asking too much.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Defense has been a huge let down this season. I thought it was going to be the best we've had since the 90s. Not near as good as last year. Dallas has had like 2 good defenses since the 90s its crazy

Last edited:

cristglo

Reaction score
Just to think we're actually talking about playoffs........

This team's inability to create turnovers has been a since Wade Phillips was fired...

Just fire Garrett, Marinelli, AND Richard all at the same time .....lol

There are 14 players that have more Int then the whole Cowboys team put together! Thats so SAD!

John813

Reaction score
Bend but don't break scheme probably doesn't hel . Then add in of course there are some spots that should be upgraded back there

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Only guys with ball skills are Woods and Lewis.

I’m depressed at the thought of being stuck with Awuzie for 1-2 more seasons.

While Jones is a good coverage corner, he’s literally got zero instincts to make game-changing plays. Seriously. Think through the last 4 years - how many “wow plays” has he made? I can’t think of even one, unless you count when he popped his own knee cap back into place after he dislocated it on the field
Honestly, Jokes have never made a “wow” play on his own in his entire career. His 1st interception was on a Hail Mary at the end of the half which he really should have batted the ball down. His 2nd was a pick 6 and he only got that because David Irving batted the ball at the line of scrimmage and it went directly to Jones.

He’s yet to make a play on the ball to force a turnover on his own. To me, that is mind boggling, especially from a player drafted so high because of his athleticism.