Pat Tillman's Widow speaks out against disrespectful protest

EST_1986

Reaction score
Are you surprised?
No but it's still a despicable thing to do to those who fought and died for these freedoms. All these people who hate people fighting for equality don't care about these service men, they're just a convent pawn in the fight against people of color.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
No but it's still a despicable thing to do to those who fought and died for these freedoms. All these people who hate people fighting for equality don't care about these service men, they're just a convent pawn in the fight against people of color.

No argument from me, I'm just not surprised by it at all especially by the guy who did just that on twitter.

EST_1986

Reaction score
No argument from me, I'm just not surprised by it at all especially by the guy who did just that on twitter.
I mean its predictable and an predictable uneducated tweet by the Orange one. Tillman was an atheist liberal he would be on the total opposite spectrum on this issue in comparison to the orange one.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I mean its predictable and an predictable uneducated tweet by the Orange one. Tillman was an atheist liberal he would be on the total opposite spectrum on this issue in comparison to the orange one.

Facts don't matter to the Orange in chief... I mean just look at his response to Puerto Rico

EST_1986

Reaction score
Facts don't matter to the Orange in chief... I mean just look at his response to Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico:
No drinking water. No food. No medicine. No dialysis. No insulin. No homes. No fuel for generators...

No president...