Video: Patrick Mahomes Sr. My son wanted to play for the Cowboys but chance faded after Dak's rookie year

Zordon

Reaction score
I think Mahomes got the perfect coach to play for in Reid, and despite how good Mahomes has played, there's no telling what Garrett would have done with him or how Garrett would have coached him compared to Reid.
I would have endured 10 more years of Garrett if we could have had Mahomes instead of Dak all these years.

phildadon86

Reaction score
With that O-Line and prime Zeke??

3 rings would be the floor.
You seem to forget.

Jason Garrett was an absolute killer. Andy Reid is a genius lol. There is a massive difference. Mahomes is the most incredible talent I have seen probably ever, but with the culture in Dallas I dont think he has the same success. Just an opinion. I watched Garrett waste hall of famers. Repeatedly.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It would have been an altered life path of epic proportions for the Dallas Cowboys. He would have made Garrett look like the next greatest coach and we would be laughing at the bottom feeders of the NFL.

Ugh.......if only. Somebody take me to THAT reality please. :(

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You seem to forget.

Jason Garrett was an absolute killer. Andy Reid is a genius lol. There is a massive difference. Mahomes is the most incredible talent I have seen probably ever, but with the culture in Dallas I dont think he has the same success. Just an opinion. I watched Garrett waste hall of famers. Repeatedly.
How many rings did Reid have before Mahomes walked through that door?

You probably thought it was more Belichick than Brady too, huh?