Video: Patrick Mahomes Sr. My son wanted to play for the Cowboys but chance faded after Dak's rookie year

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
I don’t do what ifs, per se, but I think there’s no doubt we squeak in one or two Super Bowls over the past four or five years if we had Malhomes under center.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, Mahomes never had the choice to make. Dallas was never in position to draft him. Mahomes has a knack for making plays in crunch time on the biggest stages. You can’t teach that. He probably rescues Garrets career.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Whe Mahomes waa coming in, the league was saying Texas Tech qbs were system qbs. Not NFL qbs.
Agree. But everyone knew Mahomes was a 1st round talent QB that no Texas Tech QB had ever been rated as a 1st round QB.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
A little history, KC went to the playoffs for three straight seasons before getting Mahomes in 2017 where he rode the bench with Alex Smith leading the way.

They went 11-5, 12-4, and 10-6.

They lost in the divisional round the first two years and WC round.

In 2017 they moved up from pick 27 to 10 with Buffalo.

The rest is history. They believed in him and went and got their guy.
that was scary, us dakstan would rather have stayed the course. It's scary trying to get better but not having any balls.

who could we get? *shakes from fear*

Zordon

Reaction score
Why man, why couldn’t have been Mahomes living his dream playing for the Cowboys?

tenor.gif

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
100 percent. We dont have that.

So you think Burrow was the reason? You dont think Chase had anything to do with it? QBs dont throw the ball to themselves. The QB position is the most important period. However Great QBs can still lose with bad teams around them.

Again.

Dan Marino.
Lol

This guy forgets that the Bengals had AJ Smith a multi pro bowl WR in those days

The problem was they had their own version of Dak in Andy Dalton.

Those Bengals were the Mirror image of us

You can lead a horse to water but...