Patrick Ramsey is almost certain to be dealt or released this offseason.

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Joe Gibbs didn't bother calling Patrick Ramsey to tell him about the hiring of offensive coordinator Al Saunders.
He did call Mark Brunell and Jason Campbell. Ramsey is almost certain to be dealt or released this offseason.

Jan. 24 - 12:32 pm et
Source: Washington Post

Fan21

Benched
Reaction score
You're saying this as if the Commanders would trade someone to the Cowboys!?!

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Fan21 said:
You're saying this as if the Commanders would trade someone to the Cowboys!?!

I don't care if he was traded or a Free agent...Just say NO!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Gryphon said:
Joe Gibbs didn't bother calling Patrick Ramsey to tell him about the hiring of offensive coordinator Al Saunders.
He did call Mark Brunell and Jason Campbell. Ramsey is almost certain to be dealt or released this offseason.

What a classy guy that Gibbs is

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
The NY Jets would be a good place for him to land....

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I'm not saying I would like to sign Ramsey......but you will have to admit he's one tough kid.;)

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
From the reports that keep circulating, Romo appears to be our heir apparant...based on his immense amount of playing time?

cml750

Reaction score
If he was an old Parcell's guy then he would be here in a second. That being said, we will not be bringing any QB's to Dallas any time soon. Bill has Bledsoe as his disignated starter until he leaves no matter how bad we do or how far we are out of the playoffs!!! Developing a young QB will be left to Bill's replacement.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
I like Ramsey.

I've always felt that he has talent...is tough as nails...but never really has put it together for a number of reasons, some out of his control.

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
Gryphon said:

Joe Gibbs is smile to you're eye laugh and chuckles then stab you in the back with fillay knife when you least to expects it out of him type of looser.

Then he smile again pat you on the heads and ask with straight face "how you done get hurt so bad? Let me call up a mule cart to get you to the hospital surgoens."

All the while he crossing his fingers behind back and just hoping you pass away afore the mule cart gets to you so he can collects that insurances moneys he secret paid for on you.

Just like he promised old Ramsey he'd be a starting for him come hell or high waters last year. Then he took him out after the first couple of plays of ther first game despite Ramsey throwing big time long bombs while Brunells only got lucky in a couple of games because of Moss and then he fells apart in playoffs when pressures got hot on him and he couldn't take it no mortes.

Gibbs is a dirty lieing guys.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
Not sure how badly Ramsey's psyche is damaged, but I always thought he had the potential to be a good player. I'd like him for the right price. And since the only way he'd come to Dallas is as a FA, the price may be right.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
cml750 said:
If he was an old Parcell's guy then he would be here in a second. That being said, we will not be bringing any QB's to Dallas any time soon. Bill has Bledsoe as his disignated starter until he leaves no matter how bad we do or how far we are out of the playoffs!!! Developing a young QB will be left to Bill's replacement.

it's already begun

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I've always felt that he has talent...is tough as nails...but never really has put it together for a number of reasons, some out of his control.

such as poor development