News: Patriots Fans acknowledge Refs help

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Moderator Edit: https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/pla...cks-to-see-the-cowboys-be-so-good-this-season

From Trolling the Nation of bloggintheboys !

1:30) D.Prescott up the middle for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN. The Replay Official reviewed the runner broke the plane ruling, and the play was REVERSED.
Patriots Uhhh....that wasn't a TD? He was under the pile laying over the line...lol
ChestnutTrill | 17:48EDT
Patriots I'm shocked they gave us that spot.
Tony121 | 17:48EDT
Same.
Makeithappen19 | 17:48EDT
Not complaining, but yes.
PatrioticChief | 17:48EDT
That was a TD.
BWLS | 17:48EDT

Go figure !
No wonder Cheatriots name .

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
From Trolling the Nation of bloggintheboys !

1:30) D.Prescott up the middle for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN. The Replay Official reviewed the runner broke the plane ruling, and the play was REVERSED.
Patriots Uhhh....that wasn't a TD? He was under the pile laying over the line...lol
ChestnutTrill | 17:48EDT
Patriots I'm shocked they gave us that spot.
Tony121 | 17:48EDT
Same.
Makeithappen19 | 17:48EDT
Not complaining, but yes.
PatrioticChief | 17:48EDT
That was a TD.
BWLS | 17:48EDT

Go figure !
No wonder Cheatriots name .

It was harder to spot than people think. If you're an official with this view and see Dak's knee down here, how do you spot this?

Dak-knee.jpg

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That call absolutely shocked me. They are Dak with half of his body in the end zone after the pile of men is lifted, and they didn’t call it a TD? That should have been the default call, and let the automatic replay sort things out from there.

That play definitely got my conspiracy antennas tingling. Made no sense at all.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
It’s a bit paradoxical, but in my opinion, officiating favors the Patriots specifically because they’ve been caught cheating so many times. The Patriots had the greatest dynasty the NFL has ever seen. For the sake of its own credibility, the NFL has a vested in creating the appearance the cheating “isn’t that big of a deal” and they would be dominant anyway—a talking point that gets promulgated on various sports talk shows.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Gregory even said Andrews speared him in the back on the final drive

Except that actually didn't happen. I went and looked at the video when someone posted that thread last night saying it was a dirty hit. It wasn't and took place well before the whistle. Gregory tackled the runner and the OL attempted to knock Gregory off him just before the runner was down. He led with his hands, not his helmet. And it was nowhere near his back either.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It was harder to spot than people think. If you're an official with this view and see Dak's knee down here, how do you spot this?

Dak-knee.jpg
i just rewatched it no way that not a TD the one before the dak fumble was for sure a TD the entire media romo calling said When do they not call it if players body is halfway over the line ball in hand when they uncover it..

we left 17 points on the field aided by bad calls for sure..

MarcusRock

Reaction score
i just rewatched it no way that not a TD the one before the dak fumble was for sure a TD the entire media romo calling said When do they not call it if players body ss halfway over the ,one ball in hand when they uncover it..

we left 17 points on the field aided by bad calls for sure..

Romo and Nantz is why everyone thinks it was a score the way they talked but neither of them pointed out Dak's knee being down here. Romo questioned when his knee hit but they never dissected this angle of the video because they had 4 more angles that also didn't show anything definitively, lol. That's why I do the actual research on these controversial plays. Easy to miss in the moment.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Dak-knee.jpg
All you have to think about is - the ball was on the 1 yd line - he surges forward, never gets knocked back - pile gets up and half his body is over the line. It still baffles me that they didn't even review in the booth since less than 2 mins.

This is where they have been screwed twice now on the same issue. The NFL had made it a point on close calls like this, to give the benefit of doubt and call it a score - then get the automatic review. Both time, Dallas has scored and haven't gotten the call. AWFUL and fishy.

The one line judge was consistently giving bad spots of the ball all game long.

Pape

Reaction score
You guys are complaining about the refs? Seriously? Lmao...

Jerry is going to have to change the name to The Dallas Crybabies if you all keep this up.

I mean, seriously, you won... Some of you need to stop taking female hormones and grow a pair

blueblood70

Reaction score
Romo and Nantz is why everyone thinks it was a score the way they talked but neither of them pointed out Dak's knee being down here. Romo questioned when his knee hit but they never dissected this angle of the video because they had 4 more angles that also didn't show anything definitively, lol. That's why I do the actual research on these controversial plays. Easy to miss in the moment.
I re-watched it 5 time's in row, i have it on my tv ,it was a TD..no doubt and we have had this happen 3 times this year..the refs have to call it td then review it and either stay the pay or reverse it with evidence. not calling it is a td in order for an auto review was reckless and wrong..

tie to the runner applies if you cant tell toy have to call it a TD then review it ..thats that!