News: Patriots Fans acknowledge Refs help

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
My son and I watched the game together. Throughout the game Mac Jones let The clock go down to zero before he snapped the ball and delay of game wasn’t called. He kept saying how is this possible.

Like seconds beyond several plays

MarcusRock

Reaction score
So you mean like the pile comes up and he is in the end zone kinda evidence? Me too they should've have gone with the evidence..

Sliding forward after the knee is down is irrelevant, which is why I'm making the point that it's tough to call when you don't see the ball when the knee is down. As I said before, I'd love to know what their instructions are when it comes to situations like this to see what they're to look for first and if they're allowed to estimate things.

Pape

Reaction score
Man how is that TB12 doing...you liking his new colors?

Hows he doing? Don't rightly know. dont follow the bucs.

And, i hate his new colors.

Did your wife have to help you with your puffy eyes this morning caused by all your crying about the refs? Or have you pretty much figured that stuff out yourself by now?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Hows he doing? Don't rightly know. dont follow the bucs.

And, i hate his new colors.

Did your wife have to help you with your puffy eyes this morning caused by all your crying about the refs? Or have you pretty much figured that stuff out yourself by now?

My wife is a big Cowboys fan watched the game an was laughing that without TB12 even with the refs help you guys cant win.....no suprise though she knows more about football than you, no doubt. You guys feeling good about your home field advantage these days?

Pape

Reaction score
My wife is a big Cowboys fan watched the game an was laughing that without TB12 even with the refs help you guys cant win.....no suprise though she knows more about football than you, no doubt. You guys feeling good about your home field advantage these days?

Just because your wife is rubensque, you don't need to let us all know you are into that sort of thing.

The refs helped us? If you say so. Didn't look that way to me. But please, cry a little bit more about it.

I watched the game and was kinda laughing at your vaunted oline there, having to hold over and over and over, losing composure and all that. Seriously that game should have been 45-14 in your favor, but you are so poorly coached you let a team with a rookie qb and a clearly inferior roster push you to OT.

Guess we'll both be home in January watching other teams games while the players hit the links.

nycpatsfan

Reaction score
How are you fans not down on your knees worshipping the refs that help you win the game. In OT your DB grabs a facemask of Nelson A. right in front of the ref, the easiest call in football to make, and doesn't make the call. It was in the open field, no obstruction, and the ref was right there. I have never seen that not called, ever. Not to mention the ticky tack call to take back a pats TD. And don't give the Dak fumble, just the week before, the Pats also got a fumble a the goal line against the Texans, on review, with no clear angle, Its clear the league is siding with a fumble over TD for those at the goal line plays. All you needed to see was last weeks game to understand that. Cowboys can cry all they want, but the refs were a friend yesterday.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Just because your wife is rubensque, you dont need to let us all know.

The refs helped us? If you say so. Didn't look that way to me. But please, cry a little bit more about it.

I watched the game and was kinda laughing at your vaunted oline there, having to hold over and over and over, losing composure and all that. Seriously that game should have been 45-14 in your favor, but you are so poorly coached you let a team with a rookie qb and a clearly inferior roster push you to OT.

Guess we'll both be home in January watching other teams games while the players hit the links.

Sure your football sense tells you these 2 teams are the same...We won despite the Cheatriots refs..I was really laughing at your vaunted D giving up 500 yards while needing the refs to penalize us for over 100 and not calling a TD a TD....bellicheat got posterized in the game of the week by the Cowboys offense..lol bet TB12 is laughing at how much BB doesnt need him...whats your record again so far without him? you can try and make jokes but really there is no need just use your team they are the best joke you have...

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It was harder to spot than people think. If you're an official with this view and see Dak's knee down here, how do you spot this?

Dak-knee.jpg

same as a fumble. When you see was sprawled over the line you call TD and then go review it immediately. if it's clear he didn't make it an easy reverse.

Creeper

Reaction score
Not only that but a penalty took a TD off the board for them.

Most of our fans are just oblivious homers, lol.

A legitimate penalty. Gregory was being held all day and I don't mean ticky-tack held either. On that TD play, Gregory was clearly held up from getting to Jones to either sack him or disrupt the throw.

The refs were horrible all day but for some reason most of their horrible calls were against Dallas, including the TD that Dak scored.

I would accept the complaint from Patriots fans that Brown was not called for a face mask if they would accept that Dak was hit on the head and it wasn't called and that Gregory was being held.

Plus, one holding call against Connor Williams was ridiculous. He grabbed inside the shoulders and held, which is a legal block. He let go when the guy turned and moved to Williams's side.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How are you fans not down on your knees worshipping the refs that help you win the game. In OT your DB grabs a facemask of Nelson A. right in front of the ref, the easiest call in football to make, and doesn't make the call. It was in the open field, no obstruction, and the ref was right there. I have never seen that not called, ever. Not to mention the ticky tack call to take back a pats TD. And don't give the Dak fumble, just the week before, the Pats also got a fumble a the goal line against the Texans, on review, with no clear angle, Its clear the league is siding with a fumble over TD for those at the goal line plays. All you needed to see was last weeks game to understand that. Cowboys can cry all they want, but the refs were a friend yesterday.
Careful with the "you fans."

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Cowboys dont need to cry we won...again there are no morale victories when you give up 500 yards of offense while saying "we have a defensive genius" ...lol the only crying is because we are laughing so hard at how the cheatriots cant win that game because they suck...TB12 is crying from lauging also.the genius "I dont need Brady I'll just use my super defense brain" hows that record looking so far without Brady?

Creeper

Reaction score
It was harder to spot than people think. If you're an official with this view and see Dak's knee down here, how do you spot this?

Dak-knee.jpg

I am going to bet that most of these QB sneaks the ball is not visible to the refs. They assume the ball crosses the line based on the body position of the QB. Any part of the ball just has to cross the beginning of the white line. Unless Dak is carrying the ball between his legs this had to be a TD. At the very least the ball had to be spotted at the 1 inch line. The ball was spotted a little further back than Dak's knee. How did they figure that spot out?

On the next play, Dak would have scored had he just tucked the ball in and dove in just as he did with the ball reaching forward.

Pape

Reaction score
Sure your football sense tells you these 2 teams are the same...We won despite the Cheatriots refs..I was really laughing at your vaunted D giving up 500 yards while needing the refs to penalize us for over 100 and not calling a TD a TD....bellicheat got posterized in the game of the week by the Cowboys offense..lol bet TB12 is laughing at how much BB doesnt need him...whats your record again so far without him? you can try and make jokes but really there is no need just use your team they are the best joke you have...

Our vaunted D? you mean the vaunted D that got scorched by the aints two weeks ago? wow...

lmao... Apparently I have overestimated the football knowledge of people here. There are some guys on the site who understand football and the concept of roster building here... but you definitely aren't one of them ...

there is a book out there called football for dummies... you should find a copy of the book and the audio book... so you can look at the pictures while someone reads it to you... you might learn something

MarcusRock

Reaction score
same as a fumble. When you see was sprawled over the line you call TD and then go review it immediately. if it's clear he didn't make it an easy reverse.

That's the issue with this case. It's not 100% clear he made it or didn't. You can assume, but with no vision of the ball with the knee down, it makes it hard to "just call it a TD" and hope replay bails you out. Replay couldn't here because no shot had the ball in it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Our vaunted D? you mean the vaunted D that got scorched by the aints two weeks ago? wow...

lmao... Apparently I have overestimated the football knowledge of people here. There are some guys on the site who understand football and the concept of roster building here... but you definitely aren't one of them ...

there is a book out there called football for dummies... you should find a copy of the book and the audio book... so you can look at the pictures while someone reads it to you... you might learn something

LOL maybe you should check your own fans they were here all week telling us all this great defense stuff...I would be mad too if I were you, team sucks, ex QB laughing at you..kinda like when you realized the best days you had were behind you in real life you know have to admit it about your CHeatriots....Maybe buy a corvette and change your hairstyle...go ahead let that crisis stand out...but know this your team sucks and cant win even when the refs are helping...

uvaballa

Reaction score
Cowboys should be working on these situations more in practice. Anyone know if TP can leap over a pile?