Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution **merged**

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya know, many people will have the same reaction that we've had about him because of one reason, he's rich. Billionaire going to massage parlors? No amount of money changes what a person is inside or whatever desires they may have. And some are addictive.

The guy gets off on slumming when he could be having a 10K a night call girl in complete privacy without the additional risk factor, and maybe he gets off on that as well. And I am sure he and his lawyers will try and down play the trafficking part but an Asian massage parlor? Is there a better guess for trafficking?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
OK, Rt, now I gotta know what 59'll get me versus 79? And can I get a price for 5 minute increments? Hell, if Kraft can go an hour at that age, they shouldn't arrest him, build a statue of him.

I'm guessing the $20 difference is for the happy ending, which sounds like a bargain really. :cool:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not sure the difference between drinks, nice dinner and a movie and having sex, or just giving that money to her and cut to the chase.
As far as human trafficking, I think it's a word being thrown around a lot lately when there's cases where it's not the case. If they're being threatened that's one thing..but I mean how many of these girls actually WANT to be doing that? Just because they don't want to doesn't make it HT

Exactly trafficking doesn't necessarily mean women are forced.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not that I care what someone does with their own time, but he lost his wife in 2011. This 39 year old woman has been his "partner" since 2012. She gave birth to a child last year (though there is some dispute over who fathered said child). Agree with your needs comment, just pointing out that these two have been together for 7 years (money or otherwise):

ricki-lander-2.jpg
Damn, what parlor did he dig her up at? I want the address.