Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution **merged**

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
It's funny to think that Kraft is trolling Asian massage parlors in a strip mall. :lmao:

6c6e2e0e-539f-443e-8eeb-c8d9e829b313-large16x9_0219_jupiterspa1.JPG

I don't even want to know what a "table shower" is, and don't get me started on facial treatments......... o_O
36b11d82-f19c-4dfc-83e1-33cebc6837de-TCN_0220_MC_MASSAGE_05.jpg

Reaction score
Not that I care what someone does with their own time, but he lost his wife in 2011. This 39 year old woman has been his "partner" since 2012. She gave birth to a child last year (though there is some dispute over who fathered said child). Agree with your needs comment, just pointing out that these two have been together for 7 years (money or otherwise):

ricki-lander-2.jpg
Very nice.

You can almost see the dollar signs in her eyes.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not that I care what someone does with their own time, but he lost his wife in 2011. This 39 year old woman has been his "partner" since 2012. She gave birth to a child last year (though there is some dispute over who fathered said child). Agree with your needs comment, just pointing out that these two have been together for 7 years (money or otherwise):

ricki-lander-2.jpg
Irish, I lost my wife in 2011 and believe me, that's not that long ago, which is why I related to him when he was going through that, just human nature. However, seeing they've been together 7 years and doing the math, I have nothing in common with the man.

JayFord

Reaction score
I just don’t understand

When you buy a woman a drink in hopes to sleep with her isn’t that prostitution

When you pay a bill to sleep with her is that prostitution?

If you spend $600 on a steak and lobster dinner and hope she sleeps with you is that prostitution?

CPanther95

Reaction score
OK, Rt, now I gotta know what 59'll get me versus 79? And can I get a price for 5 minute increments? Hell, if Kraft can go an hour at that age, they shouldn't arrest him, build a statue of him.

$79 gets you a 59 year old, and vice versa.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
robert-kraft-net-worth-getty_573x300.jpg

All I do is pimp pimp pimp no matter what!
Got money on my mind I can never get enough!
And every time Five-O steps in the building
My hands go up...

And they stay there!
And they say yeah!
And they stay there!
DON'T MOVE! DON'T MOVE! DON'T MOVE!

Cause all I do is pimp pimp pimp
And if you going in put your hands in the air
Make 'em stay there!

CPanther95

Reaction score

ricki-lander-2.jpg
In all fairness, she's not 32 anymore.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Just watched, "Operation Toussaint" last night on Amazon Prime, its about sex trafficking children. It breaks your heart. But it featured Tim Ballard, who use to work for Homeland Security. He realized he could do more if he was not subject to the government rules. So now he takes a team and goes undercover into the belly of these slime-balls and has managed free and help lots of them. I thought I saw one guy that kind of resembled Robert buts its hard to tell when in that position.

jrumann59

Reaction score
It's funny to think that Kraft is trolling Asian massage parlors in a strip mall. :lmao:

6c6e2e0e-539f-443e-8eeb-c8d9e829b313-large16x9_0219_jupiterspa1.JPG

I don't even want to know what a "table shower" is, and don't get me started on facial treatments......... o_O
36b11d82-f19c-4dfc-83e1-33cebc6837de-TCN_0220_MC_MASSAGE_05.jpg

low hanging fruit for the cops, the neon sign says it all...

jrumann59

Reaction score
I just don’t understand

If you spend $600 on a steak and lobster dinner and hope she sleeps with you is that prostitution?
adult film industry is prostitution by proxy....

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very nice.

You can almost see the dollar signs in the eyes.
Yep, wonder how his son would feel if he married her? Remember that old coot that married Anna Nicole Smith?

And looking at her and at Kraft makes me wonder if she didn't pay for his field trip to the massage parlor. "Bobby, you get all that kink out down there in Florida".

DFWJC

Reaction score
I just don’t understand

The world is full of women who will only sleep with wealthy men, and usually after that man has already spent (or has given indication he will spend) a good sum.
Yes, in a lot of ways, that is not much different.

Last edited:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
There's a number of football related jokes that I could mention....but why risk being banned.