Patriots, play real team

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Now the argument changes. Before today, the Packers and the Patriots had no flaws. Now that they lose, some fans take the "any given Sunday" approach.

You mean YOU just changed the argument? I don't recall me or anyone else saying both teams had no flaws.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Patriots always bounce back. Last year when they were 11-5, everyone said “oh! They suck! They’re not going anywhere!” And they won a Superbowl. I’ve learned to never doubt the Patriots and that still stands. Like I said, they are disciplined.

Dallas is the opposite of that and I’m sorry if I’m not “docile” when it comes to a team that lost against the 0-4 Ghost seeing Jets.

The Jets game is over, let's talk about now. Who cares about last year. What happened to the Patriots on today?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Now the argument changes. Before today, the Packers and the Patriots had no flaws. Now that they lose, some fans take the "any given Sunday" approach.
Who said this. Any true fan can always see flaws. The pats LT has been horrible all year. They miss a TE and their WR’s are average. Their front 7 is stout but a little slow.

The packers Secondary is still below average and the middle of their defense is soft. Alexander in particular has been getting torched all season after having a good rookie year. Their WR’s are pretty average and lack separation. The key to stopping their offense is keying on their RB’s.

it takes the right game plan and execution to expose these areas.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Anybody gonna mention the Packers loss next?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What does the pats losing on the road to a good team and being 8-1 have to do with anything about the Cowboys?

Somehow you are reaching for an excuse to justify the ineptitude of the Cowboys and using the Pats just seems ridiculous.

Not sure you could have picked a worse example.

There is no reach. If you cannot see the blatant hypocrisy, you're wearing blinders. If Dallas lost to Baltimore on tonight, you and others would be dragging them. After that loss to the Packers, the team was filleted by many.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Brady overthrew/ underthrew a few passes.....I wonder if only he does this, orvall QBs do this???? Anybody???

“Nope. Only Dak Prescott does this, which is why he should not be paid. He’s a terrible QB and should be kicked out of the league”

-Infamous Dak haters that lurk CowboysZone :laugh:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The Jets game is over, let's talk about now. Who cares about last year. What happened to the Patriots on today?

They lost and they go on to be 8-1 and still lead their division. How terrible :rolleyes:.

Meanwhile, Dallas sits at 4-3. What’s to be docile about right now for this team?

There is no reach. If you cannot see the blatant hypocrisy, you're wearing blinders. If Dallas lost to Baltimore on tonight, you and others would be dragging them. After that loss to the Packers, the team was filleted by many.

And... you don’t think they deserved it? This Dallas team is capable of much more than to get blown out by the Packers who were without their #1 WR and one of their offensive linemen.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Again you keep talking to me like I am the whole board. I have no idea what you are talking about. All I can say is your example is laughable and makes no sense at all.

The Cowboys lost to the packers at home in a 3 game losing streak that ended by losing to the winless Jets.

Hardly a comparison to the 8-1 Patriots losing to a very good Ravens team on the road.

No comparison at all actually.