Patriots, play real team

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who said this. Any true fan can always see flaws. The pats LT has been horrible all year. They miss a TE and their WR’s are average. Their front 7 is stout but a little slow.

The packers Secondary is still below average and the middle of their defense is soft. Alexander in particular has been getting torched all season after having a good rookie year. Their WR’s are pretty average and lack separation. The key to stopping their offense is keying on their RB’s.

it takes the right game plan and execution to expose these areas.

But there was the thought, that they could not be beaten.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Argument is the same. Some of us can wade through the biased and sarcastic remarks, to find the hidden agendas.

Some of you? Who is you? From what I can tell everyone on this thread is trying to tell you that your example is horrible.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I guess this is what happens when you play a real team. I guess the Cowboys are not the only team playing losers. By the way, this game would be a blowout, if not for dumb mistakes by Baltimore.

Baltimore also have real coaches. They know how to use Lamar Jackson pretty well. Not just have him sit in the pocket all day. They use lots of RPO, play-action and even run the outside the tackles.

They totally revamped their offense to make it fit Jackson's skill set.

On the other hand, we force Dak to play as though he's a pocket passer.

kskboys

Reaction score
Like a skinny dude in front of the buffet line at the Hungry Heifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They lost and they go on to be 8-1 and still lead their division. How terrible :rolleyes:.

Meanwhile, Dallas sits at 4-3. What’s to be docile about right now for this team?

And... you don’t think they deserved it? This Dallas team is capable of much more than to get blown out by the Packers who were without their #1 WR and one of their offensive linemen.

This is exactly what I am talking about. You keep harping, that Dallas was blown out by the Packers; while the Patriots lost by 17 points. No hypocrisy there.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
“Nope. Only Dak Prescott does this, which is why he should not be paid. He’s a terrible QB and should be kicked out of the league”

-Infamous Dak haters that lurk CowboysZone :laugh:
I agree, the eye test tells me hes not passing at a 100% accuracy per game, meaning he sucks like tebow. If dak was so good he would be carrying the planet on his back but hes not. Lets get a new quarterback asap.....

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Again you keep talking to me like I am the whole board. I have no idea what you are talking about. All I can say is your example is laughable and makes no sense at all.

The Cowboys lost to the packers at home in a 3 game losing streak that ended by losing to the winless Jets.

Hardly a comparison to the 8-1 Patriots losing to a very good Ravens team on the road.

No comparison at all actually.

The comparison is, they lost bad to a divisional rival, while toting an inflated record and stats, playing weak teams. You keep bringing up their record, like it makes this loss less appealing.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This is exactly what I am talking about. You keep harping, that Dallas was blown out by the Packers; while the Patriots lost by 17 points. No hypocrisy there.

Dallas essentially lost by 28 points since the game was over in the 3rd Q when we were down 31-3. We scored the rest of the points in garbage time. We were at home that game as well.

Pats were away and stayed close the entire game. They even got within a 4 point margin of being ahead. Dallas never did that in the Packers game. They were getting blown of by the 0-4 Jets 21-3 as well at the half.

You haven’t answered my question yet, friend. What is there to be docile about?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Some of you? Who is you? From what I can tell everyone on this thread is trying to tell you that your example is horrible.

I don't mind having "everyone" believing my opinion wrong. I will let you in on a secret, I couldn't care less.

Pape

Reaction score
That was a bit of a beat down... Hope we do better against the bye-week.

kskboys

Reaction score
I don't mind having "everyone" believing my opinion wrong. I will let you in on a secret, I couldn't care less.
What if...................... you won the lottery and a date w/ Scarlett Johannson?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The comparison is, they lost bad to a divisional rival, while toting an inflated record and stats, playing weak teams. You keep bringing up their record, like it makes this loss less appealing.

LOL.......an 8-1 record. Not a 4-3 record.

And oh by the way.............the Cowboys were 3-0 to start the year because they played 3 of the weakest teams in the NFL.

And I guess you forgot about the Pats beating the 6-2 Bills? Again your example is horrid and your point is lame.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
while patriots were playing with honest refs , Bobby Kraft had his asian parlor tug .

kskboys

Reaction score
LOL.......an 8-1 record. Not a 4-3 record.

And oh by the way.............the Cowboys were 3-0 to start the year because they played 3 of the weakest teams in the NFL.

And I guess you forgot about the Pats beating the 6-2 Bills? Again your example is horrid and your point is lame.
Yeah, but Bob offered the Bills players free coupons to his rub n tug n so they laid down!!!!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dallas essentially lost by 28 points since the game was over in the 3rd Q when we were down 31-3. We scored the rest of the points in garbage time. We were at home that game as well.

Pats were away and stayed close the entire game. They even got within a 4 point margin of being ahead. Dallas never did that in the Packers game. They were getting blown of by the 0-4 Jets 21-3 as well at the half.

You haven’t answered my question yet, friend. What is there to be docile about?

I don't mind conversing with those that disagree, but I have no clue, when it comes to your analytics. What? They essentially lost by 28?