Patriots / Texan Thread

lwehlers

Reaction score
third and six and the Houston qb does not even look down the field at all instead takes a dump off pass to the rb. well atleast Houston will not get shut out. and now the patriots score on the kickoff. why can't we win games like this.

Rob-G

Reaction score
third and six and the Houston qb does not even look down the field at all instead takes a dump off pass to the rb. well atleast Houston will not get shut out. and now the patriots score on the kickoff. why can't we win games like this.
Cause we like to hold on Kickoff/Punt returns

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
This mess was accurately predicted by the prophets in the early game thread.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Remember when New England beat Houston 27-0. Brady did not play, even Jimmy Garoppolo didn't play. Jacoby Brissett started that game.

tumblr_m27p3mKsaz1r5ezb4o1_500.gif

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Man in a seriousness,how bad would it suck to have been a fan of the Houston Oilers/Texans all these years

I've always been a Cowboy fan but I also was an Oilers fan and Titans fan with McNair, McNair was my favorite QB for a long time (RIP). Lots of misery including that Super Bowl where the Titans were 1 yard short.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Man in a seriousness,how bad would it suck to have been a fan of the Houston Oilers/Texans all these years

My brother is a Browns fan. Glad I spent a few summers in Garland, Texas as a kid and avoided that disease.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Brock completes a pass for -1 yard lol.

Should have just thrown it out of bounds he would have gained a yard.