Patriots / Texan Thread

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
If Houston had Romo, would they have a chance in this game? I think they might...

I've been saying for awhile he should go there. Especially with Elway supposedly having little to no interest in Romo. They're probably the best team you can get on that needs a QB other than Denver.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Hoody with his hood up. What a trollish looking doofus he is. Nice call by the refs!!!!!!!!!!!! Friggin' amateur hour

manster4ever

Reaction score
I've been saying for awhile he should go there. Especially with Elway supposedly having little to no interest in Romo. They're probably the best team you can get on that needs a QB other than Denver.

I've said the same, BUT I don't think the Jones' want to help the Texans win a damn thing. Probably won't happen.

lukin2006

Reaction score

One of those sports shows, can't remember which one, seemed to think that's where Romo would land, but it'll cost Houston a pile of cash to walk away from Osweiller.

loublue22

Reaction score
Tony could fly to NE right now, be there by the 3rd quarter and put up a couple TDs

manster4ever

Reaction score
Fedorowicz is a pretty good player at TE for the Texans

What was Swaim's injury again? TIA