Pats trade Brandin Cooks to Rams

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I guess that means no OBJ. Is Cooks really that good though? This is the third (one draft, two trades) 1st round pick used on this guy. He seems more above average than superstar.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I know the Romo situation was different but it really sucks to have not been able to take advantage of replacing an elite QB with a rookie. We didn't manage to get a pick out of it or free up enough cap space to build around our young QB.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
SHEESE!,,,That N.F.C.W. is gonna be interesting to keep tabs on,L.A. is making a no bones about it PUSH ,in it's concerted effort of dominance through Superior acquisition of talent,,,Good luck with that admirable endeavoro_O

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
how does Brandin Cooks keep getting traded for 1st rounders? and we got Dez Bryant sitting there??

Rookie contract I guess. But the guy is far from elite. I guess he's good enough to spend a 1st on but not good enough to build around. You don't see Julio Jones being traded from team to team.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
So I guesd the Rams should be using their 3p draft visits on 3rd/4th round prospects...?