Paul Alexander wrote a book and he grades offensive linemen by how they squeeze ketchup

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Like coal I have time. Heck, the crops are planted, we're waitin on the weeds to grow then we're gonna blast em with RoundUp. More dead plants and squeezed by pressure and time and voila.... more Coal!!

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Excitement concerning the Dallas Cowboys offensive line was rejuvenated this offseason when the team drafted Connor Williams in the second round.

Connor would surely help the unit get back to being the best in the NFL, at least that was the thought most had. Not that this isn’t true, but Connor is the second big-time piece to land with the men up front this offseason.

Dallas exchanged offensive line coaches with the Cincinnati Bengals, Frank Pollack for Paul Alexander. It wasn’t a literal trade, just one that happened out of coincidence. Neat.

You know what else is neat, though? Paul Alexander. I’m literally talking about Paul Alexander the human being. CowboysCast’s Bobby Belt found a goldmine of nuggets on Wednesday evening.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...en-by-how-they-squeeze-ketchup-dallas-cowboys
Didn't realize we needed a new Oline coach

PhillySpecial

Reaction score
I was at a Round Table event recently where local HR executives discussed the job market and shared insights on the hiring process from their perspective. This ketchup story reminds me of one of the stories a participant told.

In short and during the hiring process, they took the prospect out to lunch for some candid discussions and setting. The HR Mgr. noticed that after the food arrived, the prospect immediately applied salt and pepper to her food. He noticed this action and took issue on how someone could do such a thing w/o tasting the food first. As a result, the prospect was passed upon because in his words/opinion "she made uninformed decisions".

The entire room was was perplexed, he looked like a dope and many of his piers and those in attendance remarked to this story that his company is probably not somewhere one would want to work. lol Was actually pretty funny.

Don't know how true it is, but rumor has it that John Cash Penny used to do this.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I suppose a Hebrew King once judged warriors by how they drank water from a stream....
Worked out okay for him....
Reckon that ol' Uriah backstabbing buddy of a Future King fielded better than 300 left handed string pulling archers with that little test,,,huh?o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Here, where is here? Yep dining room table is here, coffee is here, I'm sitting right here and being a lump of coal. You know what coal is right, dead plant matter pressured by time! Yip, that's me :muttley:
,,,:huh:,,,er,,,'copy' friend,,,and don't fergit to leave the house without that snot rag in yer' back pocket Mr. Cool tool,,,o_O

:lmao::thumbup::lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Is that a multiple wives joke or a potato joke? Either way the answer is no. I live in England. I eat potatoes and have only 1 wife. I am not prepared to discuss her mashing skills before you ask.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
That 'post' is worthy of following status in&by itself,,,er,,,that ghastly AVATAR although is a Derider in that endeavor unfortunatelyo_O