Paul Alexander wrote a book and he grades offensive linemen by how they squeeze ketchup

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Reminds me of a Jimmy Buffett song

Cheese burger in paradise

“I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer”

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Please expand as I'm not getting this one.:huh:

,,,er,,,I'm thinking a better &improved wordin' knowledgement in structured placement would've been 'espouse' upon,,, rather than 'expand',,,although,,, expand is pretty cool usage thereof ,also,,,I guesso_O

:lmao::starspin::lmao:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've certainly changed up my approach on where it comes to squeezing the mustard bottle,,,ever since I'd shook that bottle in a tossoff fashion and it shot yards down the counter of that out of state truck stop diner ,,,that one time,,,er,,,it didn't make me all that popular with my fellow road men at the time either o_O

* all true*:lmao2:

When I was younger there was something I noticed about girls that I dated.

This was back before key fobs. When I opened the passenger door for the girl and then walked around to get in, some of them would reach over and unlock my door before I got around to that side but others would just sit there like a lump of clay.

It wasn't really a test but I did notice that all the girls I dated for awhile were in the group that unlocked the door.

At the time I thought I had discovered something significant; however, in retrospect it might have just meant that hot girls were more accustomed to a guy opening the door for them and I just dated the hotter ones longer...

waving monkey

Reaction score
All this ketchup talk aside Alexander is a very interesting addition to the team. Just get CWilliams ready. That alone will add wins.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
When I was younger there was something I noticed about girls that I dated.

This was back before key fobs. When I opened the passenger door for the girl and then walked around to get in, some of them would reach over and unlock my door before I got around to that side but others would just sit there like a lump of clay.

It wasn't really a test but I did notice that all the girls I dated for awhile were in the group that unlocked the door.

At the time I thought I had discovered something significant; however, in retrospect it might have just meant that hot girls were more accustomed to a guy opening the door for them and I just dated the hotter ones longer...
:lmao: man,Walker! I had a bench front seat installed in my chariot in H.S. &,,, it caught some pretty good 'action',,,come to think about it:huh:,,?,I think I only locked my doors when I had a bag of weed stuffed up under the dash,back theno_O

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I am a bit surprised Alexander is catching grief for the ketchup bottle philosophy.

To me, it fits.

If the player is an imbecile who finds it to be a life struggle getting damn ketchup out of the container, I am not sure I want that tiny mind blocking for my quarterback investment.

All in all, he is right. The OL needs to be the smartest group on your team. One imbecile can ruin the whole five.

Case in point, Chaz Green.