Paul Richardson to the Commanders

LittleD

Reaction score
Couldn't be happier for the guy... Okay who's going to win the FA Olympics this year and
who can spend the most money inside 10 days. We need the Eagles and Commanders to keep
pumping out the dough.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
with that being said, Seattle is a defensive/running team. we are supposed to be an offensive team. not debating, just pointing that out

Last year Seattle threw 555 times and ran 409 times.

We threw 493 and ran 480.

Your explanation does not appear to be based in reality

egn22

Reaction score
Seattle has a better QB and no running game.
fair point as well. but they are a more defensive team, and over the past few years their running game has regressed. pretty sure we throw more. and Twill had Romo before as well. if we're talking about career numbers.
Last year Seattle threw 555 times and ran 409 times.

We threw 493 and ran 480.

Your explanation does not appear to be based in reality

You might be right. Could just be thinking of the old Seattle that was more of a defensive force. Even I’m wrong once in awhile..... crazy but true.
For the record I prefer to have TWill at his price than PRichardson at what they’re paying him in Wash

Aven8

Reaction score
And people think that Sutton, Washington, etc aren't coming off the board early on draft day! lol WR's are in demand folks.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
And people think that Sutton, Washington, etc aren't coming off the board early on draft day! lol WR's are in demand folks.
Or, teams have seen these players and have decided that what happened to teams like the Bengals (Ross), Chargers (Mike Williams) and Titans (Corey Davis) last year doesn't happen to them this year.

Aven8

Reaction score
Or, teams have seen these players and have decided that what happened to teams like the Bengals (Ross), Chargers (Mike Williams) and Titans (Corey Davis) last year doesn't happen to them this year.

Or that. Lol. But they will still be in demand and go off the board quickly. I love the mock drafts that have us taking one of those guys at 50! Lol

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Or that. Lol. But they will still be in demand and go off the board quickly. I love the mock drafts that have us taking one of those guys at 50! Lol
Oh, we can get one at 50.

I just fear we panic and take one at 19.

Aven8

Reaction score
Oh, we can get one at 50.

I just fear we panic and take one at 19.

We can get one at 50 but it will be the Esamious St Brown character or Pettis kid. Ridley, Washington, the dude from Maryland, etc will be long gone by then.