Pauline: Ramsey #1 player on Cowboys board

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
this is what that bugs me-Jerry was ready to draft JFB and had to be overruled by everybody in the room and that was when Romo was playing very well .Now we have a broken down Romo and he is going away from way better prospects from Johnny Football? this is not what a good GM would do.I hope Mcclay and Stephen atleast think long term because we know Jerry isnt .

I think they are going to go all in with Romo and just pray he doesn't get hurt again...........they are thinking we have probably a 2-3 year window

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Honest question because I haven't really watched him: Why don't more people here like Ramsey? Excelled at two positions, big time swagger, and it sounds like he may not make it past San Diego. What I am missing here?

Lack of turnovers..........he didn't have a single interception last season................come to think of it, he is going to fit right in here in Dallas:(

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
On draft show today they spoke about Pauline's comment and laughed and said too early there is no draft board yet and won't be one until the end of march into april. Broaddus says when the news came out a scout told him when de we get the draft board?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
On draft show today they spoke about Pauline's comment and laughed and said too early there is no draft board yet and won't be one until the end of march into april. Broaddus says when the news came out a scout told him when de we get the draft board?

What I figured, pure BS

fivetwos

Reaction score
Ramsey is an elite talent.

He is, but I cant draft a corner that high. Maybe not even in round two.

They cant play anymore with todays rules. Even the best cant cover very long, or not at all without a pass rush.

If you like him at strong safety, I don't see him paring well with Jones as the free, which seems to be what the team wants to do.

Sorry if someone else posted something similar in this thread. I haven't read every post.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He is, but I cant draft a corner that high. Maybe not even in round two.

They cant play anymore with todays rules. Even the best cant cover very long, or not at all without a pass rush.

If you like him at strong safety, I don't see him paring well with Jones as the free, which seems to be what the team wants to do.

Sorry if someone else posted something similar in this thread. I haven't read every post.

I'm with you but the Cowboys won't be.

The Rookie Contract and the fact that he is probably the best defensive talent in this draft will be the reason he is selected.

Myself... I would go QB or trade down.

MikeT22

Reaction score
If Dallas stays at pick 4 then Ramsey is one of three players I could see them taking.

At 4 I can see us taking Bosa, Jack, Ramsey or Goff/Wentz. But I think it'll be one of the first three. Probably aren't going QB, especially if the Browns take the top prospect.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
At 4 I can see us taking Bosa, Jack, Ramsey or Goff/Wentz. But I think it'll be one of the first three. Probably aren't going QB, especially if the Browns take the top prospect.

IF we want a linebacker I would trade down and take the best one in Smith if his medical checks out.

Acquire more picks and still get the better LB.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Honest question because I haven't really watched him: Why don't more people here like Ramsey? Excelled at two positions, big time swagger, and it sounds like he may not make it past San Diego. What I am missing here?

He has potential flop for the Combine next week....though i do not think that will be the case, he and YOU DON'T KNOW JACK, along with sum otherz like BOSA, ZEKE and a certain DT or too ....should excel.

Last edited: