Pay Dak, he certainly deserves it

CCBoy

Reaction score
Ya those stat friendly Check-downs are Priceless.....lol....our passing game is similar to the days of Marino and Clayton and Duper..... wow what a QB,,, what a long game.....Pay Dak NOW who needs the Cap room..... really now? :muttley:

The term is managing...but then again, why bother with the cap or game?:popcorn:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
So you think teams were desperate to sign Kirk Cousins for 28 million and Jimmy G for whatever bloated contract he got.....but you think Dak would somehow miss out and not get 30? Just not buying it.

Its not a poor way of doing business. This isn't traditional business. This is the NFL and a quarterback we are talking about here. A quarterback who is young, determine to get better and is clutch. You can't find these guys just anywhere. I know people want to paint him out to be Tim Tebow but that's not the case.

You know what I think? I don't think this discussion is about Cousins or Jimmy G or whomever else you decide to bring up. I also don't think that just because other teams make stupid moves means we should follow suit. That's what I think honestly. The world is full of guys who think they are clutch, determined and whatever else. Point is, if you are able to offer the best price and then you go ahead and increase the price just to do it, you are then bidding against yourself. That's not good business under any circumstances.

That's where I think we are at. Nobody is going to offer Dak 30 mil plus for a long term deal with significant guaranteed money.

That is seriously what I think.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get why they are laughing though. If you lose its because of Dak. If we win its because of the team. It is laughable.

You are doing your best to try and convince our nation here to settle for Dak......Bud where you been the last 40 years and after 5 Lombardi's?
Bud we're America's team we don't settle we strive for Excellence our fans expect nothing short of that!
Now maybe your mind set might work for the Browns,Bills,Bengals,Jags etc etc but not here bud not Big D.
We want and Demand a QB who defenses fear and will bring us back our long lost Passing game!!!!!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Ya those stat friendly Check-downs are Priceless.....lol....our passing game is similar to the days of Marino and Clayton and Duper..... wow what a QB,,, what a long game.....Pay Dak NOW who needs the Cap room..... really now? :muttley:
You dont feed a new born beans and rice. That's my metaphor for all the dinking and dunking. But this is Dak's fourth year so he isn't a kid anymore. The gloves come off this year.

I like 6'4" pure pocket passers, so I'm not sold on Dak. But I understand both sides of the argument. We can save the money and probably get the same production from Mike White. But will Mike White stay healthy like Dak? Availability is Dak's best ability.

DcFootball4

Reaction score
I think it basically comes down to, if we don’t pay Dak, what then? Give the reigns to Rush? White? If 30m+ is the going rate I don’t think his agent will agree to less.

ICP

Reaction score
Whether or not any of us think he deserves it he's gonna get paid. After the Wentz deal it's almost a given he gets what he wants. Both Dak and Cooper have Dallas over the proverbial barrel

NotForLong

Reaction score
If Dak was 16-32 you would be talking a different story.
You people are nuts
Win Records and Romo . . . Its all you ever hear here. . .

I have been a hardcore Football Fan for other 30 yrs and Never once did I give any player credit for the teams Record . . . To me Its Always been the Cowboys

You all backed yourselves into a corner with Dak . . . What happens when he Sucks when Zeke is Suspended again . . . What are we gonna Hear? . . . Kellen Sucks . . . Then Zeke will come back and everyone will say Kellen finally figured out how to use Dak

NotForLong

Reaction score
:)

Philadelphia paid heavily to move up to the second pick and take Wentz.

Dallas got Dak Prescott in the fourth round....:)

In the first three seasons, Dak has the highest completion record of any quarterback in the history of the NFL....and Philadelphia? MIA Wentz

Dak is a proven, come back quarterback.

The Cowboys will gladly pay for retaining Prescott, and Philadelphia is now stuck for six seasons.:starspin:

Oh, and the haters, will just miss out on enjoying a lot of very good Dallas Cowboys fun!!:hammer:

Dak is good in 4th Quarter . . . He shines

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::facepalm:
Dak Sucks the whole Game . . . Then finally makes a "Play" in the 4th Quarter . . . Whoop Di Do

NotForLong

Reaction score
The haters always miss out on enjoying Cowboys fun. They’re always looking for something, anything, to hate on. It’s how they go through life. Hating on everything. As much as they come here to hate, you know that they are hating on everything else in their lives.
5 time you refer to HATE . . . What's your Delusional Obsession . . . HATE . . . HATE . . . HATE

Your Mental Perspective is extremely Limited . . . . Down right Sad & Pathetic

NotForLong

Reaction score
Imagine being so clueless that you think those are noteworthy numbers in 2018.
Psst. Hey, did you know there was this guy, he threw for, can you believe, FIFTY TDs. Now that guy, his durability is pretty important. Dak can be replaced with a mobile JUGGS machine.

Definitely be an UPGRADE . . . I can Hear it Now . . . Juggs Machine has 11 -5 record Jugs machine is accurate . . . Juggs Machine is Better then ROMO. . . juggs Machine is Better then Aikman . . . "WHERE ELSE CAN WE FIND A JUGGS MACHINE TO REPLACE IT?"

NotForLong

Reaction score
Rockport is probably the most useless poster here.

The best part is he will whine and complain when he thinks people insult him but he’s often the guy that insults people first.
Is he that Guy causing the Adpocalypse and purge on you tube

csirl

Reaction score
Looks like Daks agent is at it again - pumping out "pay my client" stuff in the media. Smacks of desparation at this stage.

Clocks ticking and has been for months with no sign of a deal being done. It might just tick down to zero on Black Monday along with Garretts.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like Daks agent is at it again - pumping out "pay my client" stuff in the media. Smacks of desparation at this stage.

Clocks ticking and has been for months with no sign of a deal being done. It might just tick down to zero on Black Monday along with Garretts.

Yep tick tock tick tock and I'll bet you that Coop and Zeke get new contracts before Dak.
Dak only real solution is to accept a very low guaranteed money contract tick tock tick tock.....
Talent gets PAID.D-Law,Martin,Smith,Fredbeard,Amari,etc....Bus Drivers(Dak) who need to be surrounded by massive Cap eating talents get league Minimal payment offers!

Last edited: