Pay Dak vs Don't Pay Dak

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
That debate has been settled very easily, and it didn't take long at all.

If you were on the "Don't pay Dak" side you now look incredibly foolish, and if you were on the other side you have another year of contract negotiations to not look forward to.

This sucks.

If you ever thought Zeke was the "engine behind this offense" well LMAOOOO

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
That debate has been settled very easily, and it didn't take long at all.

If you were on the "Don't pay Dak" side you now look incredibly foolish, and if you were on the other side you have another year of contract negotiations to not look forward to.

This sucks.

If you ever thought Zeke was the "engine behind this offense" well LMAOOOO

You gotta find out where you land in the draft. If you end up w/ a chance to get a QB....you take the rookie...and save the money. :popcorn:

Bigdog

Reaction score
You gotta find out where you land in the draft. If you end up w/ a chance to get a QB....you take the rookie...and save the money. :popcorn:
Exactly. Use the money to fix this putrid defense. If you have a chance to get Lawrence you have to take him. I like Dak but Lawrence just has better skills and just as good intangibles. I don’t even know if Dak would be able to survive behind this OL

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
WRONG!

Dak is a bonafied franchise Top 5 QB in the league right now. He's in his prime. QBs like Dak don't grow on trees.

A rookie QB would take 2-3 years to mature and learn the game at the NFL level. By that time, most of the team would be "over the hill" and definitely rebuilding.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Assume you keep a lame coaching staff, pay Dak what he wants, then there isn't enough money to change anything else. I saw an entire team watch their QB get his head knocked off today and then saw them collectively yawn. Most of these punks need to go.

bewp7

Reaction score
doesnt matter any way! with dak the cowboys would lose 40-30 instead of 30-10 who cares! there is way bigger and deeper problems but every one will be distracted by dak and his contract well news flash the cowboys wont be winning anything with dak either!

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don’t get it.

the team is in a bad position due to injuries but also poor decisions with paying other players.

So this makes folks want the cowboys to let their best player walk. So they can save money and the Jones’ can make more poor decisions on who to pay.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
EXPERTS on this forum: "ZEKE IS OUR OFFENSE."

EXPERTS after Dak's injury: "DALTON WOULD BE BETTER."

What's the moral of this story? Listening to these experts is obviously not the way to go. I wouldn't make the same mistake again listening to them debate the Dak contract situation. Chances are they'll be wrong, again.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
WRONG!

Dak is a bonafied franchise Top 5 QB in the league right now. He's in his prime. QBs like Dak don't grow on trees.

A rookie QB would take 2-3 years to mature and learn the game at the NFL level. By that time, most of the team would be "over the hill" and definitely rebuilding.

We are a dumpster fire....you gotta cut this thing to the bone like Jimmy did. You gotta find a new coach....start over. Clean this stench out. I mean everybody....I love Kellen...but man....sometimes you gotta turn the page. :(