Pay Dak vs Don't Pay Dak

Kaiser

Reaction score
Why go with the sure thing at franchise QB, when you can choose somebody with a 25% if turning out average!

Floaty I want you at my Hold em table.

Sam Bradford approves this message!

If you really have a top three pick, you can trade it for a pile of premium draft picks and restock the defense in one draft. QB isn't the issue with this team, injuries and implementing the new defense are.

Blitzen

Reaction score
That debate has been settled very easily, and it didn't take long at all.

If you were on the "Don't pay Dak" side you now look incredibly foolish, and if you were on the other side you have another year of contract negotiations to not look forward to.

This sucks.

If you ever thought Zeke was the "engine behind this offense" well LMAOOOO

If the team wants to hover around 8-8, I agree pay the guy. If the fans want real changes, the crap show needs to reach a fever pitch. 8-8 ish with a playoff appearance is all many of you are satisfied with. Blow this thing up!

HungryLion

Reaction score
Sam Bradford approves this message!

If you really have a top three pick, you can trade it for a pile of premium draft picks and restock the defense in one draft. QB isn't the issue with this team, injuries and implementing the new defense are.

If the cowboys actually hit on a few defensive picks with the high picks. They could go from an awful defense to an average defense.

an average defense plus a top 5 offense would make the cowboys a very competitive team.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
If the team wants to hover around 8-8, I agree pay the guy. If the fans want real changes, the crap show needs to reach a fever pitch. 8-8 ish with a playoff appearance is all many of you are satisfied with. Blow this thing up!

Dak is a 11-13 win QB, thinking we would repeatedly go 8-8 with Dak at QB would mean your GM and owner are inept and that a rebuild wouldn't help anything.

Weird you'd rather win 2-5 wins every year instead of possibly make the playoffs.

Our fans don't deserve Dak.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We are a dumpster fire....you gotta cut this thing to the bone like Jimmy did. You gotta find a new coach....start over. Clean this stench out. I mean everybody....I love Kellen...but man....sometimes you gotta turn the page. :(
Cut everyone else, but not your stud QB. It's like asking Jimmy to cut Troy Aikman. You simply don't do that.

Trajan

Reaction score
Dak gets you a few more wins, then the Dalton / Dinucci combo....okay. Then what ?

With this atrocious O-line, Dak isn't going to win us a playoff game. With this disaster of a defense Dak isn't winning a playoff game.

It is Jerry type thinking that this team is a couple players away from a championship. If we sign Dak, we are set at the QB, but then are still lacking at about every position on Defense and many positions on the O-line.

With the return of some injured players, maybe we go 8-8 next season with Dak, but I think the problems are far deeper then Dak can fix. Not against signing him, and I except Jerry will, just so he can have an average overall team next season and keep the myth we are a couple players away from a playoff run alive.

I don't have the answer, but I think the problems are much deeper then just signing Dak.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
If the cowboys actually hit on a few defensive picks with the high picks. They could go from an awful defense to an average defense.

an average defense plus a top 5 offense would make the cowboys a very competitive team.

We lost the the 4-2 Rams and the undefeated Seahawks by one score a piece and we have these dumb asss posters still saying to not pay and intentionally get worse at the most important position in sports.

We have such stupid fans.

Kaiser

Reaction score

Agree, plus free agency, plus the normal development of Diggs, Hill, Gallimore, Robinson, etc. Diggs will be a #1 CB next year no matter how this season plays out.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Let Dak go so he doesn't get killed. This OL isn't just bad, its absolutely dangerous to play behind. And thats no joke.

Kaiser

Reaction score
t is Jerry type thinking that this team is a couple players away from a championship. If we sign Dak, we are set at the QB, but then are still lacking at about every position on Defense and many positions on the O-line.

We lost three Pro Bowl caliber players on the OL, no team can survive that. Four if you count Frederick.

Those three will be back next year and Biadisz will be a much better player with experience.

HungryLion

Reaction score
We lost the the 4-2 Rams and the undefeated Seahawks by one score a piece and we have these dumb asss posters still saying to not pay and intentionally get worse at the most important position in sports.

We have such stupid fans.

Those were road games too.

And that’s with literally the worse defensive start in league history.

it’s incredible isn’t it.

starfan1

Reaction score
We are a dumpster fire....you gotta cut this thing to the bone like Jimmy did. You gotta find a new coach....start over. Clean this stench out. I mean everybody....I love Kellen...but man....sometimes you gotta turn the page. :(
Jimmy was great for the cowboys but let’s not act like he wasn’t aided by Hershel walker trade

now if someone is dumb enough to give us a boatload of picks for zeke then cool cool but it don’t happening because zeke is average

Kellen Moore was a mistake . I know you love Boise State products but he was a mistake imo