Paying Zeke $3m/yr; could've had Zack Moss $4m/yr

blueblood70

Reaction score
I stopped reading when you wrote I am not reading what you wrote but here is my response. Tells me all I need to know.

Enjoy!
and IDC AT ALL.....I put these toxic alleged fan base types like you on IGNORE. bye mr internet fake gm egomaniacal KnowItAll's..fans are not pros and dont know a dang thing about building a pro team better than this FO, they might not be the best but they for sure Better than you and more than half the other league. Proof is there.. Jealousy is toxic thing

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Real number is $2M per season. The veteran minimum salary is $1,200,000. The Cowboys are only paying a salary of $1,250,000. They are also giving him a $375K signing bonus, and roster bonuses (paid weekly) totaling $375K. There are $1M in incentive clauses based on yards (1,100 yards minimum), touchdowns (10 TD's), and playing time (51%). Each of these only pays out if the Cowboys also make the playoffs.

The fact that he has a bonus for playing 51% of snaps means he will be the starter. But if he performs poorly, he could miss all of his incentives; and even if he plays well, he misses out on all the incentives if the Cowboys miss the playoffs.