Payton Wilson

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
I finally got around to watching some Payton Wilson highlights. I see why he is creating such a stir. That closing speed is unreal. I think I would have to take a shot on him if he is available in the 2nd.

Give me Byron Murphy in the first and Payton Wilson in the 2nd and this defense would be greatly improved.

John813

Reaction score
I know about his medicals, but I can't see him dropping to the 2nd round pick unless there's another medical issue that's kept quiet from the public.

When healthy, he's has a lot of traits that could make him a very good LB in the NFL.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude is an amazing player but with the ACL injuries and the Shoulder Injuries you are taking a big gamble.

However he has not had any surgeries or sending ending issues the last two years.

RS12

Reaction score
So either way, another one contract player. I am sure the e doctor/ wild catter is all in.

rambo2

Reaction score
I finally got around to watching some Payton Wilson highlights. I see why he is creating such a stir. That closing speed is unreal. I think I would have to take a shot on him if he is available in the 2nd.

Give me Byron Murphy in the first and Payton Wilson in the 2nd and this defense would be greatly improved.
I would for sure take Murphy in the 1st or center and Wilson in the 2nd.

3rd pick would be Van Pran or running back or Sweat.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Eyes wide shut and the 2nd round medical tent warriors. Man, I love the 2nd round of the draft lol

cnuball21

Reaction score
Not sure how catastrophic/life altering knee injury compares to playing the past 2 seasons injury free. Not even close to the same type of player/risk.
That’s fair but doesn’t change the long and lengthy injury history that comes with his resume.

Carson

Reaction score
I think it is written in stone that we take an injury-plagued yet potential pro-bowl talent in the 2nd round. The only question is will it be Wilson or Brooks?
I believe it’ll be Brooks in 2

OL in 1
Brooks in 2
LB in 3