Pederson in 2nd Yr Has Advanced Farther Than Garrett In 8. How Can This Be?

Hadenough

Reaction score
Aside from their franchise qb and lt being injured where is the glaring weakness on the team. Ol, wr, te and backs are all good. Their dl is outstanding lb, and safetys are good, he'll even their corners which were supposed to be their weakness were good. Patrick Robinson who had been a career bust looked like a pro bowl corner behind their dl. Go back a watch the 1st and listen to Aikman babbling incessantly about him. How is it they are able to sign a dozen players to 37m or more contracts and people here are wanting to let Lawrence walk. Their a better managed team, they don't throw away top picks on drug addicts and players with drop foot, when they sign free agents they make good decisions, they don't hold on to aging non productive te because they sell jerseys and when there was a franchise qb sitting there they spent the capital to move up to get him!
You spelled it out! They make good decisions and while were waiting another year on Jaylons Smiths nerve to heal more, Wentz will have them in the same position next year. But thats ok we will be talking about how Elliott has 1600 yds rushing and deserves to be in the pro bowl but that Dak may or may not be the future!

risco

Reaction score
I am confused, the Garrett supporters have told me repeatedly that the "process" of building a team "the right way" takes years and years and years before you can play in an NFC Championship Game.

Pederson in his second year on the job is hosting the dam thing................how can this be:huh:
Oh it’s simple- DP is allowed to coach non RKGs. In fact RKGs were never mentioned. The RKTs, however, were. RKT equals Right Kind of Talent, just joking.
From what I can tell, Jeffery Lerie, the Eagles owner, is not treating DP as a puppet. He’s allowing the man to coach and have control over personnel.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
That’s why I LAUGH out loud at the first round wr people. It’s hilarious to me. Let’s draft a wr with a run first team. Brilliant! Of course you don’t compliment an elite run game with a great defense. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
I am a draft a first round WR guy and I am offended by your post. LOL. With the draft in Dallas this year, Jerry will never draft a boring defensive player with the 19th pick.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Very sad to watch how badly our team is run . Just a short time ago the Eagles were in a shambles and some how they have made enough good moves to blast right by us in the division and be hosting a chance to play in a SB .

With all the recourses at jerry's disposal and he sits on his hands and watches this happen . Just proves money is useless if you don't know how to spend it .

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Playoffs about having your team ready.......level you played during regular season WILL NOT be enough.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Oh it’s simple- DP is allowed to coach non RKGs. In fact RKGs were never mentioned. The RKTs, however, were. RKT equals Right Kind of Talent, just joking.
From what I can tell, Jeffery Lerie, the Eagles owner, is not treating DP as a puppet. He’s allowing the man to coach and have control over personnel.
The thing about coaching is that Jerry is a hinderance when it comes to discipline and putting together the roster! But its Garretts head that deserves to be in the noose for over seeing the gameplan, game adjustments, clock management, situational play calling! I dont know how many times we have to hear that defense know what the play is but Jason Garrett continues to run the same simple plays out of the same formations for years! I mean thats kinda like playing chess and someone is telling you they are going to take your queen except Garrett doesnt seem to care.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I am confused, the Garrett supporters have told me repeatedly that the "process" of building a team "the right way" takes years and years and years before you can play in an NFC Championship Game.

Pederson in his second year on the job is hosting the dam thing................how can this be:huh:

That turkey has been plucked, stuffed and done to death. It's the officiating and the league that kills the Cowboys just like they ended the Titans season. It's a conspiracy, didn't you know that o_O

Hadenough

Reaction score
That turkey has been plucked, stuffed and done to death. It's the officiating and the league that kills the Cowboys just like they ended the Titans season. It's a conspiracy, didn't you know that o_O
Boy if that wasnt sickening I dont know what is. The Patriots are good but when they get the calls too it is unfair.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Just wait until the Philly birds present a challenge to the supreme power of Kraft, Bellichic and Brady then we'll see how great DP is. Hey the officials will go, did you see that Patriot O-lineman jump, nah, I didn't see that. I saw encroachment on the Eagles. First down Patriots!! Pederdone be ***, that's BS BS. Duggie will learn, best to just lay low and wait for Bellicik and Brady to die :lmao2:

Last edited:

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
342249-19.jpg

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Boy if that wasnt sickening I dont know what is. The Patriots are good but when they get the calls too it is unfair.

Oh well, what do ya do. Old Duggie and the dirty birds will learn and realize that coaching doesn't matter. The rules change when teams play the Pats. Advice to Duggie and good old Jeffrie, kneel knave!!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
They had a premium pick and drafted a franchise QB. We had premiums picks and upgraded the strength of the team (running game) and drafted flipper, who we knew had to sit out at least a year before contributing.

I am a Dak fan, so I don’t want to turn this into a Dak vs Wentz debate, but Philly had needs and they went out and addressed them. They made brilliant moves to overcome Chip Kelly’s disaster of giving away the talent and draft picks.

The Cowboys still make you scratch your head at what they are thinking. Fine, draft Zeke to improve upon our running attack which was near the top of the league. Then we get into the playoffs and won’t use the running game in short yardage and red zone opportunities. Jaylon is in street clothes watching the defense get shredded without being able to help one bit, in what could turn out to be the best chance the team had of making the NFC Championship game in his career here.

We can’t use the draft entirely to address needs but the team seems like it is afraid to bring in a free agent unless the player is in the bargain bin due to underperforming or off the field issues.

Philly’s transformation has been impressive to watch. I usually root against our rivals but quit caring last year. If Dallas isn’t good enough to win then I don’t care who wins anymore. Maybe Philly winning will wake Jerry up. Maybe he hates Philly like I used to. I doubt it but we can’t lose hope.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Oh well, what do ya do. Old Duggie and the dirty birds will learn and realize that coaching doesn't matter. The rules change when teams play the Pats. Advice to Duggie and good old Jeffrie, kneel knave!!
I hate to say it but someone needs to get out their check book and put a bount on Brady. Going to have to play dirty to win that game.

jwitten82

Reaction score

Well Garretts biggest supporter idgit, said it has more to do with tbe defense than coaching. Well Garrett has had 7 seasons to build so that should no longer be an excuse, also our defense held teams to 21 points or under this season 10 time while gingers "high powered offense" struggled. But yea I guess he'll keep blaming the defense for us not even making the playoffs this season lol

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I think Jerry should leave the roof open every game. Make the players practice in inclimate weather. Toughen them up so they're ready to play in bad conditions and get used to adversity. The adversity will come in the form of the supreme Pattsies. All teams, kneel to the Pattsies. I'm tellin ya, Duggie will learn that. Maybe. Not this year but somewhere down the road Duggie will throw in the towel and Lurie will conspire with JJ to make the rule book more "other team" friendly ;)