People laughed when I said Garrett will cut you for disagreeing with him

phildadon86

Reaction score
people laughed and said I was crazy when I said anyone who calls out Redball gets shown the door. This dez situation was mishandled from day one. And now he’s saying Garett guys who wear the C. I can only think that’s Witten. Witten has now aided in the release of T.O, Bennett, and Dez. And Garrett somehow keeps his job? Hey now what do you see? I see one common denominator in this situation and it sure as hell isnt dez. Yet another scapegoat for Garrett refusing to change and adapt to the new NFL. Could dez have been better? Absolutely. But he was never anything but a team guy. If you look at the amount of posts from players on the cowboys and other teams he’s loved all over The NFL. This is a joke and I am beyond mad. The only saving grace here is now Garrett and this staff are right in the crosshairs. If this offense doesn’t produce next season. They are all out. That’s what I hope at least. Moral of the story. Be a yes man, don’t call out your coach, and enjoy losing.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
people laughed and said I was crazy when I said anyone who calls out Redball gets shown the door. This dez situation was mishandled from day one. And now he’s saying Garett guys who wear the C. I can only think that’s Witten. Witten has now aided in the release of T.O, Bennett, and Dez. And Garrett somehow keeps his job? Hey now what do you see? I see one common denominator in this situation and it sure as hell isnt dez. Yet another scapegoat for Garrett refusing to change and adapt to the new NFL. Could dez have been better? Absolutely. But he was never anything but a team guy. If you look at the amount of posts from players on the cowboys and other teams he’s loved all over The NFL. This is a joke and I am beyond mad. The only saving grace here is now Garrett and this staff are right in the crosshairs. If this offense doesn’t produce next season. They are all out. That’s what I hope at least. Moral of the story. Be a yes man, don’t call out your coach, and enjoy losing.
Yep!

blindzebra

Reaction score
Or don't be a self-serving baby who screams victim when his play and attitude is why he got released.

Jipper

Reaction score
Why don't we just look at the fact that the guy wasn't worth what we were paying him and his attitude was becoming a distraction as opposed to trying to assign blame on everyone else.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
When Garrett was asked about the release of Dez, Garrett replied, what, when did that happen, nobody told me!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Garrett and Jerry hold this team hostage.

How dare Dez tell his coach that the defense runs their routes for them because of predictability.

Clap, fake spit, execute better.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Why don't we just look at the fact that the guy wasn't worth what we were paying him and his attitude was becoming a distraction as opposed to trying to assign blame on everyone else.
well that's no fun.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
To quick to blame witten.

There is another guy with a C who has the ball every play.

Disagree. Have you heard Witten interviewed? It’s Garrett speak with bs answers of playing hard and getting it done. It’s like a red headed emperor inside Anakin Skywalker. This wuss mindset has infected the team.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Disagree. Have you heard Witten interviewed? It’s Garrett speak with bs answers of playing hard and getting it done. It’s like a red headed emperor inside Anakin Skywalker. This wuss mindset has infected the team.

Jason Witten is definitely a "Wuss"

excellent analysis.

WhizKid

Reaction score
Love Witten and what he once brought to the Cowboys. Guy is plagued with false starts and not getting where he needs to be. He was also part of the problem last year with his not coming off the field and allowing different personnel looks (coaching problem).

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

yea until Dak said the C on the chest thing.

it validates what the fan has been putting out there for a little while now, Dak wanted him gone.

I can understand it from Dak's perspective. Its just like Romo getting rid of owens. Changes the dynamic. the qb is the biggest personality and in charge with Dez out of the huddle.