People laughed when I said Garrett will cut you for disagreeing with him

kskboys

Reaction score
people laughed and said I was crazy when I said anyone who calls out Redball gets shown the door. This dez situation was mishandled from day one. And now he’s saying Garett guys who wear the C. I can only think that’s Witten. Witten has now aided in the release of T.O, Bennett, and Dez. And Garrett somehow keeps his job? Hey now what do you see? I see one common denominator in this situation and it sure as hell isnt dez. Yet another scapegoat for Garrett refusing to change and adapt to the new NFL. Could dez have been better? Absolutely. But he was never anything but a team guy. If you look at the amount of posts from players on the cowboys and other teams he’s loved all over The And tNFL. This is a joke and I am beyond mad. The only saving grace here is now Garrett and this staff are right in the crosshairs. If this offense doesn’t produce next season. They are all out. That’s what I hope at least. Moral of the story. Be a yes man, don’t call out your coach, and enjoy losing.
So that means they're still laughing at you. This was a salary dump.

CCBoy

Reaction score
people laughed and said I was crazy when I said anyone who calls out Redball gets shown the door. This dez situation was mishandled from day one. And now he’s saying Garett guys who wear the C. I can only think that’s Witten. Witten has now aided in the release of T.O, Bennett, and Dez. And Garrett somehow keeps his job? Hey now what do you see? I see one common denominator in this situation and it sure as hell isnt dez. Yet another scapegoat for Garrett refusing to change and adapt to the new NFL. Could dez have been better? Absolutely. But he was never anything but a team guy. If you look at the amount of posts from players on the cowboys and other teams he’s loved all over The NFL. This is a joke and I am beyond mad. The only saving grace here is now Garrett and this staff are right in the crosshairs. If this offense doesn’t produce next season. They are all out. That’s what I hope at least. Moral of the story. Be a yes man, don’t call out your coach, and enjoy losing.

A strictly yes, Sir, worker in today's society...(wait a second) :muttley:

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every professional football player, regardless of talent or prior accomplishments has a shelf life. Whether it’s Johnny Unitas, Joe Namath, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, just to name a few....all HOFers who were released by their original teams because their vision of the future did not include them.

Whether you agree with the Dez release or not, this kind of move is as old and common as the NFL itself. Father Time respects no one.