People thought the 49ers were unbeatable

Gambit

Reaction score
That's where you end up when you crap the bed against Arizona, and flop at the 1 yard line vs Miami and Philly.

You need help from the Commanders and Giants. :rolleyes:
We had lead in Miami at 3:30ish left.

Why must a contingent of fans always highlight the negative? Then cling to those negatives like it's their last life line to come by.

Makes no sense

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
If the Cowboys make it to the Superbowl they will have been the recipients of many lucky breaks. But they wouldn’t be the first team to carve such a path. We all know it’s happened before. And we all know not to bet on such an outcome. Sometimes long shots prevail but it isn’t the norm. I wish the Cowboys the best of luck but I have diminished expectations.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Ravens gave us the blueprint, the problem is we need the Ravens defense.
It was actually the Browns that provided the blueprint. Ravens just had the personnel to pull it off.

The Ravens and Browns have defenses that don't fall for all of the eye candy that Shanahan throws out there. You have to line up and beat those guys, and they're damned physical like SF is too. You have to bully the bullies. Even the skill players for the Ravens were blocking like their lives depended on it. It was amazing to watch.

It's no secret that the 49ers love having receivers open in the middle of the field. Sit on those drags, in-routes, and crossers all night - you can have multiple picks.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
We had lead in Miami at 3:30ish left.

Why must a contingent of fans always highlight the negative? Then cling to those negatives like it's their last life line to come by.

Makes no sense
makes plenty of sense when someone start a rebuttal with "we had the lead", "if the refs weren't biased", "if Dak doesn't run out of bounds", if, if...this is 30 years of Dallas Cowboys football which can only be depicted as negative outcomes in key games.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Don’t need and extended conversation.

Cowboys = Bad
Others = Good
Wow..Seeing So Much Support For Our Cowboys Here.

If You Don't Support The Cowboys When We Lose

Then Don't Come Here To Support The Cowboys When We Win

Win Or Lose..DCFL.. :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gambit

Reaction score
makes plenty of sense when someone start a rebuttal with "we had the lead", "if the refs weren't biased", "if Dak doesn't run out of bounds", if, if...this is 30 years of Dallas Cowboys football which can only be depicted as negative outcomes in key games.
Did we or did we not have the lead at 3:30ish point of 4th quarter?

Simple yes or no question

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The 49ers are beatable...the Cowboys just aren't the ones to do it. The game is all about matchups and the 49ers are the worst possible matchup for the Cowboys based on what both teams' strengths and weaknesses are.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score

lol you are proving my point...you are asking why must fans be negative it's because we use terms like this as as to why we lost big games and it's a weekly occurence with this team...if something bad can happen it does. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my post

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Yup, the inept offense finally reached 20 points 57 minutes into the game and the overrated defense gave it right back.

mldardy

Reaction score
And people thought they were unbeatable lol.

Tough two-game skid for us but if you truly think our season is over, then look around. This is one of those weird seasons where two wild cards could meet in the Super Bowl.

Just let it play out…
It was people on here about an hour before that Niner game saying they could sleep walk to the Super Bowl. :laugh:

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
They’ve beaten us in the playoffs by a combined 13 points the past two seasons. I’d take them to win over us, too, but to say they own us is an act of exaggeration IMO.
Sometimes teams only do what they have to do . Liek Miami on Sunday chose to not give the ball back

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Styles make matchups.....the ravens play the perfect style both on offense and defense to beat the 49ers. The rams faired better against the rams than the ravens did. It seems those afc north teams know how to shut down the niners offense!

Kwyn

Reaction score
Wow..Seeing So Much Support For Our Cowboys Here.

If You Don't Support The Cowboys When We Lose

Then Don't Come Here To Support The Cowboys When We Win

Win Or Lose..DCFL.. :bow:
You around often? I was being sarcastic