People thought the 49ers were unbeatable

RoboQB

Reaction score
Lamar needed his defense to get him good field position. He didn’t step over anybody. He’s got a better defense than Dak. I’ll take Dak any day over Lamar. You are one of the people that was slobbering over Purdy before tonight. Fair weather behavior is what you are
No need to act like a jerk.
Every TV pundit, Vegas, etc. had Purdy as the front runner until tonight.
Dak was in the running until Buffalo.
So, again, you're wrong. I'm sure you'll hear about it this week.

Try being more friendly. It's just pro football.

mldardy

Reaction score
No need to act like a jerk.
Every TV pundit, Vegas, etc. had Purdy as the front runner until tonight.
Dak was in the running until Buffalo.
So, again, you're wrong. I'm sure you'll hear about it this week.

Try being more friendly. It's just pro football.
lol I’m not acting like a jerk I’m telling it like it is. Stop being so sensitive. I’m not wrong about anything. Dak is better than Lamar. Winning a glorified MVP doesn’t mean anything. Try being less of a whiner and man up. This is a big boy world it’s not my problem you can’t handle it.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
The Ravens beating the 49ers has nothing to do with the Cowboys beating the 49ers, but some folks need to lie to themselves.

They've owned Dallas 3 times in 23 months. They know it, and the Cowboys know it.
Party pooper :muttley:

RoboQB

Reaction score
lol I’m not acting like a jerk I’m telling it like it is. Stop being so sensitive. I’m not wrong about anything. Dak is better than Lamar. Winning a glorified MVP doesn’t mean anything.
Claiming someone is "Slobbering over Purdy" and "fair weather..." is you acting like a jerk.

Just because I disagree with you, as well as Troy Aikman, Joe Buck, ESPN, NFL Network, Vegas, it doesn't mean you should make up some bs hateful comment.

I haven't said squat about MVP talk before tonight. I never had an issue with you before. Go play mean with someone else.

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
lol I’m not acting like a jerk I’m telling it like it is. Stop being so sensitive. I’m not wrong about anything. Dak is better than Lamar. Winning a glorified MVP doesn’t mean anything. Try being less of a whiner and man up. This is a big boy world it’s not my problem you can’t handle it.
Lmaooo, this board is so unhinged

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
They are the best team in the NFC and currently hold the deed of the Dallas Cowboys. They own us.
Let's just say that they've had the Upperhand against us previously.. **Ownage is a little strong. It implies that we can never beat them.. One thing is certain in the NFL, any team can be beaten on any given day of the week.

mldardy

Reaction score
Claiming someone is "Slobbering over Purdy" and "fair weather..." is you acting like a jerk.

Just because I disagree with you, as well as Troy Aikman, Joe Buck, ESPN, NFL Network, Vegas, it doesn't mean you should make up some bs hateful comment.

I haven't said squat about MVP talk before tonight. I never had an issue with you before. Go play mean with someone else.
Oh I know you were because people like you go with what is going good and hop on the bandwagon. If you aren’t talking about MVP then what the hell are you talking about. You keep talking about ‘Lamar stepped over Dak’ *** does that mean. Stop talking in circles like a child and spit it out because you aren’t making any damn sense.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Oh I know you were because people like you go with what is going good and hop on the bandwagon. If you aren’t talking about MVP then what the hell are you talking about. You keep talking about ‘Lamar stepped over Dak’ *** does that mean. Stop talking in circles like a child and spit it out.
Stalker much?
What part of "before tonight" did you miss?
How 'bout you piss off and leave me alone.

MVP talk prior to tonight's game was Purdy, Dak, possibly Cmac, Lamar.
MVP talk by the third quarter was Lamar.

Now, kindly GFY.

mldardy

Reaction score
Stalker much?
What part of "before tonight" did you miss?
How 'bout you piss off and leave me alone.

MVP talk prior to tonight's game was Purdy, Dak, possibly Cmac, Lamar.
MVP talk by the third quarter was Lamar.

Now, kindly GFY.
Nevermind you don’t know what you are talking about. That is very obvious. Just rambling incoherently. ‘Lamar stepped over Dak and tripped and fell and got back up and stepped over Purdy’ ahuh ahuh. Go to bed dude.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Nevermind you don’t know what you are talking about. That is very obvious. Just rambling incoherently. ‘Lamar stepped over Dak and tripped and fell and got back up and stepped over Purdy’ ahuh ahuh. Go to bed dude.
You're drunk. Probably lying in your own piss.
Also, not bright. Probably reading at a 3rd grade level.
Go play in the street.

mldardy

Reaction score
Let me guess, you’re mad because your kids won’t talk to you anymore and you can’t understand why.
That’s your problem you like to guess instead of knowing. If you weren’t such a troll you’d actually KNOW something instead of guessing. I know that you aren’t successful at anything and never have been, never will be.

mldardy

Reaction score
You're drunk. Probably lying in your own piss.
Also, not bright. Probably reading at a 3rd grade level.
Go play in the street.
You’re high. ‘ If Purdy stepped over Dak would he also step over Lamar or if Lamar could somehow step over Dak and Purdy he wouldn’t be stepped over’ W.T.F. Goodness

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
That’s your problem you like to guess instead of knowing. If you weren’t such a troll you’d actually KNOW something instead of guessing. I know that you aren’t successful at anything and never have been, never will be.
You know what? You’re right. At first I thought this was funny, and now I know it’s just really, really sad. I hope you’re doing okay.

RoboQB

Reaction score
You’re high. ‘ If Purdy stepped over Dak would he also step over Lamar or if Lamar could somehow step over Dak and Purdy he wouldn’t be stepped over’ ***
Not sure if you think you're being funny or just really dense.

Lamar moved up to #1 in the ranking order for NFL MVP.
In doing so, he moved ahead of Purdy and Dak.